Daingerfield @ Hughes Springs Week 1

OldHomePlace

Battle Of Highway 11  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Battle Of Highway 11

• Daingerfield
    • Hughes Springs

I haven't called anybody out.I just don't think it's cool to sit behind a keyboard and talk bad to someone or about someone. I'll meet at a restaurant and talk to someone about it. Doesn't mean I wanna fight! Geez why are people so defensive? Lol

One dude from on here used to always want to meet me for coffee. Was weird.

You popped off at me! I never said a word to you! I never said anything derogatory about a kid! They played their hearts out and I enjoyed the game. So if you don't like any retaliation then don't run your mouth at someone and expect them to lay down for you. You have a nice day

I hate to tell you Queendaddy, but you're not going to make it here if you try and pick a fight with everyone that yanks your chain.

• Like 1

I hate to tell you Queendaddy, but you're not going to make it here if you try and pick a fight with everyone that yanks your chain.

I see you think your funny! Someone else hiding behind your keyboard as "Hellraiser"! Lmao! I wasn't picking a fight with anybody but I will defend myself. We are over it so you should be too and mind your business.

I see you think your funny! Someone else hiding behind your keyboard as "Hellraiser"! Lmao! I wasn't picking a fight with anybody but I will defend myself. We are over it so you should be too and mind your business.

I use this username for a lot more than just Smoaky.

If it's on a PUBLIC forum, it's the PUBLIC'S business. So when you posted it here, rather than in a private message, you made it my business.

That being said, I've met numerous people on here, in person. I'm not afraid to meet anyone in person, even after an exchange of words on a public forum.

chill dude. I'm w dfield to, but your getting all butt hurt. Stop talking about people hiding behind a keyboard cause your behind one also. You keep looking for a problem a problem will come to you. Just chill and enjoy the smCk if you can't handle it . ✌🏻
  • Like 1

If it's on a PUBLIC forum, it's the PUBLIC'S business. So when you posted it here, rather than in a private message, you made it my business.

That being said, I've met numerous people on here, in person. I'm not afraid to meet anyone in person, even after an exchange of words on a public forum.

where we eating next Friday

And I'm not afraid to meet anyone either. I'll gladly meet you for a glass of sweet tea! I don't drink coffee.

chill dude. I'm w dfield to, but your getting all butt hurt. Stop talking about people hiding behind a keyboard cause your behind one also. You keep looking for a problem a problem will come to you. Just chill and enjoy the smCk if you can't handle it . ✌🏻

I'm chill and I'm not mad at all, or butt hurt. I'll gladly tell anyone who I am and gladly meet anyone. I already know who about 9o% of you are anyway. Thats what I mean by Keyboard Warrior because most of them won't even look at someone funny if they are in front of them.