Week 10 John Tyler @ Mesquite Poteet

cujoforlife

District 7 5a D1   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

14 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

The public can only see highlights now.

Exactly.  I hate when people try to be mr know it all. Its clear that if you don't have a kid playing or you don't get access from team manager, you can't watch full games. This is from the Hudl website: 

My child's team uses Hudl, how can I watch their games?

Talk to a team manager and ask to be added to their Hudl roster. Or, you ask your child for their login and password and watch using their account.

9 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Exactly.  I hate when people try to be mr know it all. Its clear that if you don't have a kid playing or you don't get access from team manager, you can't watch full games. This is from the Hudl website: 

Talk to a team manager and ask to be added to their Hudl roster. Or, you ask your child for their login and password and watch using their account.

Exactly. They sound so idiotic on things they try to us and then they have audacity to even try to give info about a team that some them haven’t even seen only once if that. Heck some of them just see the box score online and all of sudden they  think they are Espn’s next best analyst lmao.. and it’s it like dude they weren’t even at the game so they have zero credentials to talk about a game they didn’t see. Your only credential is the box score not the eye test unless you were there. NoW I know for certain team you don’t need a eye test like lee, etc. But understand that JT is no where near that. 

8 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Based on previous locations in the past. I could see JT for “neutral” in Waco at mclane stadium for either west or college station. For home neutral probably Mesquite or Longview on a Saturday around 2 for either team. But I know for first round they would be at home of course. 

They don’t have neutral sites in the first round. Whomever is the #1 or #2 seed gets the option to host their first round game.

2 hours ago, stevenbugkiller said:

Poteet has more than just the star running back .  They have 5 -D1 receivers and a D1- QB also.  Their passing game is just as good as their running game.  They have 3 - D1  defensive backs and a D1 line backer.  Do the east texas fans not watch HUDL?

Hmmm.....with all of that talent, they should win this game right? 

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Exactly. They sound so idiotic on things they try to us and then they have audacity to even try to give info about a team that some them haven’t even seen only once if that. Heck some of them just see the box score online and all of sudden they  think they are Espn’s next best analyst lmao.. and it’s it like dude they weren’t even at the game so they have zero credentials to talk about a game they didn’t see. Your only credential is the box score not the eye test unless you were there. NoW I know for certain team you don’t need a eye test like lee, etc. But understand that JT is no where near that. 

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

I stand corrected about Hudl.  My mistake.  However it would be like me saying all Poteet has to do is stop JTs running back. That was my point.

1 hour ago, stevenbugkiller said:

I stand corrected about Hudl.  My mistake.  However it would be like me saying all Poteet has to do is stop JTs running back. That was my point.

its cool man. Poteet is going to be a tough game for JT.  I'm not taking anything away from them.

41 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Me either just wish people would stop treating JT like as if they only won one game this whole season lol. 

My feelings EXACTLY! JT is  not perfect by any stretch,  but they're FAR from a SORRY team like some portray on this board and other places. 

21 minutes ago, johntylerfan said:

My feelings EXACTLY! JT is  not perfect by any stretch,  but they're FAR from a SORRY team like some portray on this board and other places. 

Hey let JT win next Friday and lobofan07 and bingosmith will talk about how poteet is not really that good, and we just beat another bad team lmao. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Hey let JT win next Friday and lobofan07 and bingosmith will talk about how poteet is not really that good, and we just beat another bad team lmao. 

I could care less if JT wins Friday or not lol. I don't think the district is some super difficult district. With the talent y'all have, you should be winning this game. But come on man, y'all were a bad snap and a horrible decision not to just jump on the fumble away from losing to freakin McKinney North at home. You could easily have two losses in this district already.

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

How would you feel if poteet lost by double digits then? 

Not too good.  Dont get me wrong, It could happen.  There are a lot of unknowns about this game.  I am trying to be realistic about it.  I have followed Jt for many years and they have always been a top notch program.    Even when they have struggled.  Jt fans and supporters should be proud of the fact that opponents take them so seriously.  I know this for sure, a mistake here or there by Poteet and the game could get away really fast. I just feel good about Poteet on this one.  Its all in fun guys!

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

I could care less if JT wins Friday or not lol. I don't think the district is some super difficult district. With the talent y'all have, you should be winning this game. But come on man, y'all were a bad snap and a horrible decision not to just jump on the fumble away from losing to freakin McKinney North at home. You could easily have two losses in this district already.

Should’ve ,could’ve blah blah blah... but it didn’t happen a win is win ,a loss is a loss. When you win is doesn’t say how you won and when you lost it doesn’t say how you lost it just says W or L. 

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Show me one statement that I said ONE bad word about JT’s football team. I said that Mc North would play them closer than what some of you thought they would. You talk all kinds of trash about how Mc North better not expect to come to JT if they expect their D to be like those that Mc North played in the last few weeks. I think I was correct. JT got ALL they could handle Friday night. JT is a good team some of their fans are a little over the top.

JT 28 Mc North 25. Close game. 

Poteet is VERY GOOD. Now go beat them .. if you can. 

1 hour ago, stevenbugkiller said:

Not too good.  Dont get me wrong, It could happen.  There are a lot of unknowns about this game.  I am trying to be realistic about it.  I have followed Jt for many years and they have always been a top notch program.    Even when they have struggled.  Jt fans and supporters should be proud of the fact that opponents take them so seriously.  I know this for sure, a mistake here or there by Poteet and the game could get away really fast. I just feel good about Poteet on this one.  Its all in fun guys!

Let some fans on here tell it. We always been an ok team. 

45 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Show me one statement that I said ONE bad word about JT’s football team. I said that Mc North would play them closer than what some of you thought they would. You talk all kinds of trash about how Mc North better not expect to come to JT if they expect their D to be like those that Mc North played in the last few weeks. I think I was correct. JT got ALL they could handle Friday night. JT is a good team some of their fans are a little over the top.

JT 28 Mc North 25. Close game. 

Poteet is VERY GOOD. Now go beat them .. if you can. 

So how many points do JT need to win by against poteet so they can become VERY GOOD?