Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

Anyone can be beat on any given day. We are playing CC this week. We have to beat them before we can get to Newton. The Bulldogs are obviously good to be three rounds deep. The Tigers are capable of having bad days. Since losing to Waskom badly, the Tigers have stepped it up. So much speed, and the new coach is pulling them together. 

I predicted early in the year that Newton would repeat and I still do.  So to be the best you have to beat the best. I hope we get our chance to try.   CC first, then Newton.

3 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Whhaaattttt??

3 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Check your fever. ...it must be below 50 cause that ain't a statement you would speak of

Really? I get on here and make a positive post wishing you luck and still a smart### remark. Oh well regardless good luck. Pulling for y’all. 

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

Not even sure why there’s a thread for this game, since Daingerfield is already trash talking Newton this game should be a foregone conclusion....

Daingerfield is good. CC shouldn’t be a problem realistically. I think a lot of fans will be disappointed including myself if Daingerfield loses this game. Everyone knows the athletes that Newton has. I don’t think everyone knows the amount of talent Dfield has. It’ll be a good game. There will be plenty of top end athletes on the field at once. For any class let alone small school 3A. 

3 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Not even sure why there’s a thread for this game, since Daingerfield is already trash talking Newton this game should be a foregone conclusion....

Read all the comments first. They've been on every thread since week 8. We've been win or go home since then. We've been in the "playoffs" for 2 extra weeks lol.... Newton wants Dfield. Dfield wants newton. I'm glad we have something to look forward to. I'm also in no hurry to get there. If we can't beat CC then we don't deserve a shot anyways. It's why they play the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pewittbrahma said:

Daingerfield is good. CC shouldn’t be a problem realistically. I think a lot of fans will be disappointed including myself if Daingerfield loses this game. Everyone knows the athletes that Newton has. I don’t think everyone knows the amount of talent Dfield has. It’ll be a good game. There will be plenty of top end athletes on the field at once. For any class let alone small school 3A. 

+100000000

• Like 1