Sabine @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Sabine @ Tatum  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

13 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Hey when we broke the playoff drought a few years ago I remember being really surprised opening district by beat you guys. We’re going to need a big effort Friday in order to win.Β 

Interesting that as good as y’all think you are you say you need a β€œbig effort” to beat a Tatum team that is obviously struggling.Β 

Β 

Gotta start somewhere though I suppose.Β 

22 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You could be telling a fib. From what I’ve seen #70 hasn’t hit the QB every time he catches the snap.Β 

#70 has changed teams we have played offensive scheme. No granted these teams have not had the talent we will see Friday night. But if you look at tape from the Elkhart game they ran most of their plays away from his side! He may not hit the QB every play but his presence will be known.Β 

3 minutes ago, Cardgrad04 said:

#70 has changed teams we have played offensive scheme. No granted these teams have not had the talent we will see Friday night. But if you look at tape from the Elkhart game they ran most of their plays away from his side! He may not hit the QB every play but his presence will be known.Β 

So he doesn’t hit the QB every time the QB catches the snap?

19 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Interesting that as good as y’all think you are you say you need a β€œbig effort” to beat a Tatum team that is obviously struggling.Β 

Β 

Yeah y’all are still a good team and it’s going to take a big effort to slow y’all down.Β 

29 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Β 

We have all seen a struggling Tatum team in pre district go 4 rounds deep in the playoffs.Β 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Anyways, tell your kinfolk he’s having a fine season and ask him to go easy on us...please.Β 

Ha i know for a fact they aren’t related. #70 is having a good season. We will see what he can do in district.Β 

Just now, Cardgrad04 said:

Dang my statement has done gone fromΒ hitting the QB every play to intercepting snaps!Β 

No. It’s gone from hitting the QB every play to not hitting the QB every play to interception of snaps.Β 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

C'mon now....were you not on a team tgat started out 0-4 then played for a state title against Sealy? lol

I didn’t know that we (Tatum) we’re allowed to talk about the far past because we (Tatum) aren’t White Oak.Β 
Β 

my bad. Lol

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, Cardgrad04 said:

We have all seen a struggling Tatum team in pre district go 4 rounds deep in the playoffs.Β 

We struggling some. There's a lot of talent. It could all click at any moment. Or it might not, dunno. With only 3 seniors that see the field.....we have been having a ton of youthful mistakes. If it all starts clicking.....we could be a tough out. Still a lot of inconsistency.Β 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

We struggling some. There's a lot of talent. It could all click at any moment. Or it might not, dunno. With only 3 seniors that see the field.....we have been having a ton of youthful mistakes. If it all starts clicking.....we could be a tough out. Still a lot of inconsistency.Β 

Pretty much like my golf game.Β 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

If we are patient and capitalize on yalls mistakes I think we win. If y’all play a clean game we may be in trouble. I wonder if the homecoming festivities will have the young eagles distracted.Β