Biden blames George Floyd

Sportsfanatic1

You’re willing to put this case if dementia into the White House willfully?  Knowing full well that trump has lowered the unemployment rate, created jobs and had the economy at its highest peak ever aside from this “pandemic”.  Even with this “pandemic” and the uncertainty it caused, the markets are coming back in spite of the Dems refusing to put our country and their state’s citizens first due to political agenda.  You’re seeing proof that the Left wants our country to fail so they can be in charge.  Even when they’re in charge they can’t see the failures they cause.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You’re willing to put this case if dementia into the White House willfully?  Knowing full well that trump has lowered the unemployment rate, created jobs and had the economy at its highest peak ever aside from this “pandemic”.  Even with this “pandemic” and the uncertainty it caused, the markets are coming back in spite of the Dems refusing to put our country and their state’s citizens first due to political agenda.  You’re seeing proof that the Left wants our country to fail so they can be in charge.  Even when they’re in charge they can’t see the failures they cause.  

Exactly ...

Plugs trying to say something is like a 2  cylinder Poppin Johnny tractor hitting on one cylinder ... his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor ... it's unbelievable that the dims think he is their best candidate ... he has intermediate level dementia for Pete's sake ... does anybody honestly think we need someone with his mental capacity running our country? ....

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The completely missing mental acuity and lack of just coherent thought process of Trump have never been more on display in 2020, and THIS is what you go with?!?? 🤣

You really want to compare Donald Trump's mental capacity to Biden's?  You are in for a real shock to your system if Plugs ever agreed to any real debates with President Trump  .... :rofl::munch:😂

Reminds me of that Dodge truck commercial ....

"That thing got a Hemi in it?"

"Son, you 'bout to find out!" .... :rofl:

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Trump is unfit, doesn't read, and his schtick has grown so stale, and he won't be able to stalk around the stage like a weirdo like he did with Hillary. Joe may kneecap him. 

Better hope he makes a solid VP pick, then. Because if Biden truly is suffering from some sort of mental deterioration, there's a possibility that the 25th Amendment might get invoked, and the VP takes over. Regardless, if Biden really is suffering some kind of mental deterioration, we should pray for him.

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I believe he forced to nominate a woman . Maybe that Minnesota governor wack job or Stacey arbram character. Neither will save him . Hillary ? Technically I believe Michelle Obama fits the criteria, on paper at least. Nasty Nancy ? Honestly Obama is the only one with a chance and that asking a lot for a former president. I believe Trump wins as long as it a fair election.

reminds me of 2016

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Better hope he makes a solid VP pick, then. Because if Biden truly is suffering from some sort of mental deterioration, there's a possibility that the 25th Amendment might get invoked, and the VP takes over. Regardless, if Biden really is suffering some kind of mental deterioration, we should pray for him.

If,  ... if, you say? ....  😂

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Trump is unfit, doesn't read, and his schtick has grown so stale, and he won't be able to stalk around the stage like a weirdo like he did with Hillary. Joe may kneecap him. 

You think he can remember where the kneecap is?  He may grab him by the boob

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I believe he forced to nominate a woman . Maybe that Minnesota governor wack job or Stacey arbram character. Neither will save him . Hillary ? Technically I believe Michelle Obama fits the criteria, on paper at least. Nasty Nancy ? Honestly Obama is the only one with a chance and that asking a lot for a former president. I believe Trump wins as long as it a fair election.

If you believe Michelle Obama is fit after just running the White House kitchen staff from 3 to 25 then you’re as delusional as these lefties here.  

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I don’t I am full blown Trumplican. The dems are the desperate ones 

You brag about that as if you should. 🤣

I want to thank you for joining the discussion this last few months, I guess, again. Constant, unending entertainment! 

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

If you believe Michelle Obama is fit after just running the White House kitchen staff from 3 to 25 then you’re as delusional as these lefties here.  

Don't forget about her hated school lunch program ... the hogs loved their food increase ...

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

During the shutdown our local school sent sacks out of different items. I must say they are nasty. I love strawberry pop tarts heated in the microwave. I took one of the school ones and I gagged on it. 

Toaster oven is the ticket JS

52 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

During the shutdown our local school sent sacks out of different items. I must say they are nasty. I love strawberry pop tarts heated in the microwave. I took one of the school ones and I gagged on it. 

lol the breading from the school is whole wheat instead of what you would buy from the store.  They may also use a sugar substitute in the filling.