Arizona 2020 Election Database DELETED

CarthDawg77

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Calling something a "conspiracy theory" doesn't automatically make it not true.  For far too long the powers that be have manipulated the masses into believing that to be the case.  It most certainly is not. Word to the wise.  If you hear anyone,  let me repeat ANYONE,  saying that the stolen election of 2020 is just "conspiracy theory," you'd best believe it's more than just "a theory."

Believing in UFOs was a Conspiracy Theory, but now the US Navy has released videos of them.  Even 60 Minutes did a segment on them Sunday.  New Navy video shows one flying over the Pacific, then going down underwater.  Imo, what people refer to as CT is nothing more than a questionable incident without answers.  Seth Rich murder that the DC Police claimed was robbery although nothing was taken - Fauci saying, “there will be a pandemic during Trump’s term in office - and yes, a big record breaking number of votes for a guy who did little campaigning, couldn’t draw as many people as two Tx HS 2A teams with losing records, and a VP so unpopular she was the first one out of the Dem primaries.  If you don’t ask “what’s up” at those three things, you’re a potential buyer of Ocean Front Property in Arizona.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

This guy talks about facts, you focus in on his lips.  Not sure what to make of this.  He's a big guy.  I prefer to focus on his Big Brain, which makes many good points.

I'm waiting like the rest of the world to see this big story develop....hopefully it's all that you ppl have hyped it up to be :munch:

On 5/16/2021 at 9:07 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Trump is 'unhinged' and that didn't happen, according to the GOP official now in charge in Arizona. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/republican-arizona-election-official-trump-unhinged-77717013

image.jpeg As usual, and right on que--still talking about the ex president, must be sad that someone still lives in your head so long. Hatred is NOT good for the heart, you need to relax and remember, right now, your guy is in office. Yet you harp on the past one. Poor Poor Parrot. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Believing in UFOs was a Conspiracy Theory, but now the US Navy has released videos of them.  Even 60 Minutes did a segment on them Sunday.  New Navy video shows one flying over the Pacific, then going down underwater.  Imo, what people refer to as CT is nothing more than a questionable incident without answers.  Seth Rich murder that the DC Police claimed was robbery although nothing was taken - Fauci saying, “there will be a pandemic during Trump’s term in office - and yes, a big record breaking number of votes for a guy who did little campaigning, couldn’t draw as many people as two Tx HS 2A teams with losing records, and a VP so unpopular she was the first one out of the Dem primaries.  If you don’t ask “what’s up” at those three things, you’re a potential buyer of Ocean Front Property in Arizona.

Yup!  I've always looked at the UFO/Alien deal like this:  the universe is simply too big to believe that we've got it all to ourselves.  Govts are slowly but surely affirming this.  As far as the election goes,  when I hear "conspiracy theory!," I know something's up.  They have a limited vocabulary.  Conspiracy theory,  racist and a few others.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You just keep hurting feelings on here, i love it when they post something bigs happening that gateway pundit or some other clown source posts and they run with it... then they disappear til Watkins tells em to come out again LMAO 

"Files were deleted, but recovered."  Not gonna let the fake news junkies, chinabots, and UI's act like this didn't happen.  "The MFT was deleted."  I've worked in IT for nearly 20 years,  the MFT is the Master File Table (of files.)

They tried to destroy evidence. For no reason,  of course,  because There's Nothing to See Here!

I told ya'll months ago that these people weren't really very smart,  and that's true,  but if they're allowed to, they can get away with murder (and a stolen election.)  I predict nothing will happen.  Really want to be wrong,  but this is up there with the JFK Assassination.  They'll call us tin foil hat conspiracy theorists for the next half century.  Insisting that yes,  that moron Oswald fired a magic bullet and yes, that other moron Biden was the most popular guy ever.  Neither is true.

My opinion?  Both have links to a certain agency that consists of 3 letters.  Hint:  Starts with a C.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/maricopa-county-audit-team-admit-files-deleted-able-recover-files-video/

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ve asked you a question 8-9 times and you won’t admit the truth.  And you’re a typical left winger.

You had the chance to spell out the point of your irrelevant question 8-9 times and didn't or couldn't. And I am a liberal, not a leftist. 

• LOL! 2

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You had the chance to spell out the point of your irrelevant question 8-9 times and didn't or couldn't. And I am a liberal, not a leftist. 

You didn’t answer a simple question.  Deflection. There was nothing to spell out.  It was a simple question.  You have no right to razz anybody about deflecting or avoiding a question.  You are the king of that

this day and time a liberal, leftist and democrat are one in the same.  They all push the same agenda 

5 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

or the company hired is so clueless they do not know what they are doing. Notice he does not say deleted then recovered....there was no deleted data. 

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-arizona-election-2020-senate-elections-elections-c58813a20c3c5dcba5eecb00d908a782

Ben Cotton, founder of a computer forensics firm working on the audit, told key senators that he had recovered all data. The revelation came a day after Maricopa County officials released a scathing letter saying the auditors couldn’t find the data because they didn’t know where to look.

Or you and your sources are lying,  as usual.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You mean the source that is the one who was looking for it????? They are the ones who admitted they were wrong. As usual you see one side 

here is the source....

Ben Cotton, founder of a computerforensics firm working on the audit

I watched the video of testimony to senate.  "The MFT was deleted."  End of story.

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

You mean the source that is the one who was looking for it????? They are the ones who admitted they were wrong. As usual you see one side 

here is the source....

Ben Cotton, founder of a computerforensics firm working on the audit

He's the most consistent lost cause of the bunch... I feel for him honestly, just won't accept the fact his candidate lost because of himself, it stuck with these ppl when he said the only way he loses if it's rigged, pretty much undermining the purpose of an election 

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

He's the most consistent lost cause of the bunch... I feel for him honestly, just won't accept the fact his candidate lost because of himself, it stuck with these ppl when he said the only way he loses if it's rigged, pretty much undermining the purpose of an election 

One should question, how a guy with no visible support, with a VP so unpopular she was the first to drop out of the primary, could get so many votes.  Folks who accepts that without a question, are the sheep.  Orange man bad just doesn’t cut it.  The total votes in 2020 was equal to the registered voters in 2018.  The math does not support the total outcome.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

One should question, how a guy with no visible support, with a VP so unpopular she who was the first to drop out of the primary, could get so many votes.  Folks who accepts that without a question, are the sheep.  Orange man bad just doesn’t cut it.

You live in TX a once solid red state with no Dominion machines etc used yet he only beat biden by what? Around 600k votes that's not good for the GOP.... times are changing, I know ppl who dislike biden but voted for him over the alternative... I honestly believe anyone from the left side would've won the election over Conald Dump.....he caust the GOP the senate this election and the house in 2018..... as long as he's the face of the right they'll continue to lose voters... I know I know those are the swamp rats etc that are leaving and RINO's but those are the votes that are keeping that party alive... draining the swamp will having the left winning many coming elections JMO

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

One should question, how a guy with no visible support, with a VP so unpopular she who was the first to drop out of the primary, could get so many votes.  Folks who accepts that without a question, are the sheep.  Orange man bad just doesn’t cut it.

I have a good Friend where we dispose our trucks and he's a big time Conald fan and he said the party's best choice is to chose their candidate and let Conald get behind them and support whoever it is and back them heavily... he said if he runs again he'll lose again, and this fella is a die heart fan of the Conman