Biden State of the Union

Youngcoach123

I knew Plugs 🔌  was going to call for bipartisanship and for everyone to "come together" .... like that's the thing to do now that they are in charge .... imagine if we had gotten just a little of that when President Trump was elected .....

30 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Good speech, now let's put it together and move forward 

Good speech? 

22 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The Southern border? What he's going to do about inflation, skyrockting gas prices?

Bueller? Bueller? ....

That poor schmuck hasn’t a clue 

• LOL! 1

Biden wants o lower insulin prices.  Trump did that then he reversed it…. So he wants to do the same thing Trump did then take credit for it… what a clown.

Biden also got cheers wanting to fund police…. A year after he supported defunding police.  What a freaking circus

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Biden wants o lower insulin prices.  Trump did that then he reversed it…. So he wants to do the same thing Trump did then take credit for it… what a clown.

Biden also got cheers wanting to fund police…. A year after he supported defunding police.  What a freaking circus

It’s analogous to a comedy show.  Abbott & Costello.  Wilbur & Mr. Ed.

What boggles my mind, Democrat constituents eat it up like candy.  If you ever discover why, please explain it to this old man.

Question for Plugs 🔌,  Larry, Screamin Buzzard and Jett  ..... Why are we still buying Russian oil?

We are not only still buying it, Plugs 🔌has doubled the amount of oil we buy from them in the year since he has been entrench  ...  maybe Hunter is getting a kick back, is 10% still going to the "big guy"? ...

My wife's mom and sister are Conald Dump fans and highly dislike biden, after last night's SOTU they feel we may get back on track with Covid behind us and alot of good things he said in the speech! Honestly they said he did good on topics, and hope he gets what he said passed... and yes they are Registered voting R's and voted R this last election

20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Question for Plugs 🔌,  Larry, Screamin Buzzard and Jett  ..... Why are we still buying Russian oil?

We are not only still buying it, Plugs 🔌has doubled the amount of oil we buy from them in the year since he has been entrench  ...  maybe Hunter is getting a kick back, is 10% still going to the "big guy"? ...

You know the answer to your question, he's pushing for cleaner energy etc in our country.... hopefully he quits buying it and go another route, investigate these companies and see the truth that WND, Fox won't tell you 

35 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

You know the answer to your question, he's pushing for cleaner energy etc in our country.... hopefully he quits buying it and go another route, investigate these companies and see the truth that WND, Fox won't tell you 

Hopefully?  Hopefully?

What truth?

He rambles on about releasing our strategic oil reserves ... that's like one or two days worth ... it's like pouring a bottle of Perier in Sam Rayburn and expecting the lake to rise! ....

He could care less if gas ⛽️ goes to $10 a gallon .... He's as radical as AOC, Crazy Bernie, and Beatoff .... I saw $4+ a gallon diesel ⛽️  in Lufkin yesterday .... I'm so teed off I might start shooting off some mean tweets! ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

My wife's mom and sister are Conald Dump fans and highly dislike biden, after last night's SOTU they feel we may get back on track with Covid behind us and alot of good things he said in the speech! Honestly they said he did good on topics, and hope he gets what he said passed... and yes they are Registered voting R's and voted R this last election

Words and actions don’t match

50 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hopefully?  Hopefully?

What truth?

He rambles on about releasing our strategic oil reserves ... that's like one or two days worth ... it's like pouring a bottle of Perier in Sam Rayburn and expecting the lake to rise! ....

He could care less if gas ⛽️ goes to $10 a gallon .... He's as radical as AOC, Crazy Bernie, and Beatoff .... I saw $4+ a gallon diesel ⛽️  in Lufkin yesterday .... I'm so teed off I might start shooting off some mean tweets! ....

By the looks of voting yesterday looks like the R party is still lost... Abbott out voting some top candidates by quite a bit 

I agree he said two really good things last night:

FUND the police and secure the southern border.

Now, here’s why I think he said it; Biden said those things, because his handlers and the Dems as a whole finally understand the American people want our streets safe and to support our police.
Americans also want a totally secure border, which most likely they all want the wall too. How do we make property separation in everyday life??… In the country property lines are known, because people like my grandparents and parents have barbed wire fences on the property lines keeping our cows separated from the neighbors’ cows. In the suburbs of DFW almost every yard has a wooden fence separating it from the neighbors’ yard/property.

I will never understand why Democrats don’t want a wall. Dems can claim they don’t work and all that, but that’s just ignorant. Of course walls work, if they didn’t all the stars of the Democrat Party wouldn’t have walls around their private homes. 
A wall is a great physical barrier, illegal aliens can’t simply walk across the river and into our country. 

Part of the reason Biden’s poll numbers are in the tank are because only a matter of weeks ago he was on the other side of that argument. Biden previously said he wanted to defund the police and never said he wants to secure the border.

11 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Looks like the R's throwing himself fits this morning after Biden had a good speech and had multiple standing ovations from both parties.... I felt he touched on good points, but let's see how we go from here 

Yes, let’s see what he and the Dems actually do about better supporting the police and securing the border.

• Like 1

Funny ..... :rofl:

9 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I agree he said two really good things last night:

FUND the police and secure the southern border.

Now, here’s why I think he said it; Biden said those things, because his handlers and the Dems as a whole finally understand the American people want our streets safe and to support our police.
Americans also want a totally secure border, which most likely they all want the wall too. How do we make property separation in everyday life??… In the country property lines are known, because people like my grandparents and parents have barbed wire fences on the property lines keeping our cows separated from the neighbors’ cows. In the suburbs of DFW almost every yard has a wooden fence separating it from the neighbors’ yard/property.

I will never understand why Democrats don’t want a wall. Dems can claim they don’t work and all that, but that’s just ignorant. Of course walls work, if they didn’t all the stars of the Democrat Party wouldn’t have walls around their private homes. 
A wall is a great physical barrier, illegal aliens can’t simply walk across the river and into our country. 

Part of the reason Biden’s poll numbers are in the tank are because only a matter of weeks ago he was on the other side of that argument. Biden previously said he wanted to defund the police and never said he wants to secure the border.

Says one thing, does another.  

26 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Biden previously said he wanted to defund the police

He didn't actually. He was very clear that he never viewed that as a good idea. Instead he wants to increase funding in areas of need and make sure that there are appropriate safeguards to curb bad actors in police departments. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/03/joe-biden-defund-police-new-york-eric-adams

What’s really interesting and amusing is there are Dems like JETT saying his speech was good, and we’ll get into why it’s amusing momentarily.

I will admit the speech was much better than I was expecting in that Biden didn’t have too many moments where he looked like he had dementia and he actually did say some good things like we’ve talked about in above posts.

Here’s the amusing part, the reason Democrats and maybe even some Republicans say the speech was decent is because Biden showed support for REPUBLICAN POLICIES!

1. Buy American

2. Fund and support the police

3. Secure the border

All of those things are hardcore Conservative policies Biden at least said he is for. Biden and Co may have had an epiphany and a light bulb went off realizing the American public hates their far left wing policies and Biden tried to pull you Dems back closer to the center.

Will our resident Dems now get behind support for cops, border security and America First?? We can all only hope so!

God Bless America

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

He didn't actually. He was very clear that he never viewed that as a good idea. Instead he wants to increase funding in areas of need and make sure that there are appropriate safeguards to curb bad actors in police departments. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/03/joe-biden-defund-police-new-york-eric-adams

Ah, I was wrong on that.

Apologies. Thanks for the link.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

What’s really interesting and amusing is there are Dems like JETT saying his speech was good, and we’ll get into why it’s amusing momentarily.

I will admit the speech was much better than I was expecting in that Biden didn’t have too many moments where he looked like he had dementia and he actually did say some good things like we’ve talked about in above posts.

Here’s the amusing part, the reason Democrats and maybe even some Republicans say the speech was decent is because Biden showed support for REPUBLICAN POLICIES!

1. Buy American

2. Fund and support the police

3. Secure the border

All of those things are hardcore Conservative policies Biden at least said he is for. Biden and Co may have had an epiphany and a light bulb went off realizing the American public hates their far left wing policies and Biden tried to pull you Dems back closer to the center.

Will our resident Dems now get behind support for cops, border security and America First?? We can all only hope so!

God Bless America

Jett likes Republican policy?  Who knew 

whatever problems are in oil companies, are likely in the green energy companies as well.  There is definitely government corruption behind almost every major government contract.

• Like 1