Corrigan 56, West Hardin 0.....FINAL

RETIREDFAN1

Corrigan @ West Hardin   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Easy pick

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, SAPACK1 said:

Ok, it was fun while it lasted but I'm back to picking against West Hardin!!

CC by too much!

Hoping the Oilers can beat Leon and Groveton...... Corrigan ain't Γ  necessity.......which is good....I hope they don't score 100......πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Hoping the Oilers can beat Leon and Groveton...... Corrigan ain't Γ  necessity.......which is good....I hope they don't score 100......πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

The entire system may crash if WH and Colmesneil make the playoffs in the same season!!!Β Β 

• LOL! 2

23 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

I know a cooper boy is coaching at WH is there any chance they could even keep this interesting. I know CC is talented from the highlights I've seen.

CC will have to come out strong and stay focused on the goal at hand! Β We can’t come out flat .. Β  if we get after them and not let up , Β i believe we win pretty convincingly! Β  Β If We don’t take them serious .. Β west Hardin will show us what an upset looks like ..Β 

3 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

CC will have to come out strong and stay focused on the goal at hand! Β We can’t come out flat .. Β  if we get after them and not let up , Β i believe we win pretty convincingly! Β  Β If We don’t take them serious .. Β west Hardin will show us what an upset looks like ..Β 

Well no offense but I'll be pulling for my hometown folk lol going to be real tough for WH please be kind don't score a 100 haha

On 10/15/2022 at 8:29 AM, corrigancamden09 said:

πŸ˜‚ man we trying to keep this shut out streak going… Β I got a feeling the oilers might spoil that! Β 

Helpful hint. If you drink water or soft drinks during the game, make sure you take a empty Gatorade bottle too. The walk to the men’s room will cause you to miss a whole quarter.Β 

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

Helpful hint. If you drink water or soft drinks during the game, make sure you take a empty Gatorade bottle too. The walk to the men’s room will cause you to miss a whole quarter.Β 

Probably should bring water from Corrigan too......πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

Can not wait until Corrigan finally plays someone week 10, they will be exposed very quickly.

I have to disagree. Yes Centerville is a very sound football team with some good athletes but CC has too much firepower on offense for Centerville to stop. On the other hand I do believe they will put some points up on CC likewise with their ground attack. It will be a good one that ends up in a shootout I do believe

6 minutes ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

I got to see a little bit of CC's scrimmage against Trinity. CC couldn't move the ball.

A scrimmage is a scrimmage my friend. They played a lot of the younger guys and experimented with the play calling. CC has their groove now that's why they are 7-0 through a tough pre-district. I'm not saying it's a lock at all for CC to beat Centerville but I do believe it will be a close nail biter game. The only thing that worries me is CC starters conditioning cause lets face it there's been a running clock the second half of both our district games so far and there more than likely will be the next two going into the centerville game. It's gonna be a brutal one and CC needs to be in top shape to be able to out last them.

10 minutes ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

A tough pre-district schedule? Their pre-district opponents are a combined 10-27 and their district opponents not including Centerville currently have a record of 5-22. So while a scrimmage may be a scrimmage. I think Centerville has a huge advantage because of who they scheduled pre-district. Corrigan won't know how to respond.

The pre-district schedule consisted of nothing but 3a-1 teams and while Elkhart and Hempstead were not very good. Buna, Kirbyville, and Coldsprings are very tough respected 3a-1 teams. They themselves have had a tough schedule in the 3a-1 but as for a 2a-1 CC those were very good wins against those teams. And yes even though Newton has beat up on them like they have everyone else in the region.

• Thanks 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Corrigan 56, West Hardin 0.....FINAL