Who will win this year's district title?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this year's district title?

• Chapel hill Bulldogs
    • Kilgore Bulldogs
    • Lindale Eagles
    • Jacksonville Indians
    • Palenstine Wildcats
    • Athens Hornets
    • Henderson Lions

12 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Y’all can easily lose to Athens and or henderson. You act like you’re better than Chapel Hill and I am the crazy one. Palestine more align with us and Athens than you’re with Kilgore , Chill, and Lindale. You know teams that actually will be playing in December.

I didn’t say anything about Athens lol. Clearly that game will be like a playoff game the last game of the regular season. 

and that’s where we disagree lol 

Pali lost to CH by 9 without the best player playing. And to Lindale by 8.

Hendo/CH - 24-63 Hendo/Lindale 7-56

Athens/Lindale 7 - 40

yeaaaahhh I would say Palestine is in a slightly better league than you and Athens and closer to the other 3…

Edited by LordSensei
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LordSensei said:

I didn’t say anything about Athens lol. Clearly that game will be like a playoff game the last game of the regular season. 

Athens/Lindale 7 - 40

yeaaaahhh I would say Palestine is in a slightly better league than you and Athens and closer to the other 3…

Athens played Kilgore close. I think it will be a very good game and if Tyler chapel hill vs. Kilgore was another weekend, I’d be at that one. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Athens played Kilgore close. I think it will be a very good game and if Tyler chapel hill vs. Kilgore was another weekend, I’d be at that one. 

Correct. I said it’ll be like a playoff game. You best believe Athens and Palestine BOTH will be playing HARD!

I am not delusional and thinking henderson grabs that last playoff spot but I do think they’re capable of winning out. Athens Vs Palestine is the favorite in getting the spot. Right now I am leaning towards Athens. You can laugh all you want but don’t think upsets don’t happen. Ask chapel Hill .

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

I am not delusional and thinking henderson grabs that last playoff spot but I do think they’re capable of winning out. Athens Vs Palestine is the favorite in getting the spot. Right now I am leaning towards Athens. You can laugh all you want but don’t think upsets don’t happen. Ask chapel Hill .

You’re absolutely correct. I don’t wanna look past anyone. Upsets happen all the time. That’s part of why we’re called the “district of doom”. 

i do also think CH might have been a tad bit overrated coming in. This game of football is ALL about matchups. These last two games for everyone in this district is gonna come down to matchups in my VERY honest opinion.

i wouldn’t even be surprised if Athens beat CH in Athens. 

22 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

1. Kilgore 8-1 5-0 (Bye Kilgore)

2. Chapel Hill 7-1; 3-1 ( Athens/Kilgore)

3. Lindale 5-4 4-1 ( Jax /bye)

4. Athens 5-3 ; 2-2. ( Chill/ Palestine)

4. Palestine 3-5 1-3 ( Henderson/ Athens)

4. Jacksonville 0-8 ; 0-4 ( Lindale/ Hendo

4. Henderson 1-7; 0-4 ( Palestine/Jax)

I believe the only things we do know is 

Kilgore has clinched and At least a share of the Dc

Everyone is technically alive for the playoffs obviously winning out is a must for Henderson, Jax, Palestine, and Athens.

I personally think it finishes out like this 

1. Kilgore 

2. Chill

3. Lindale

4. Athens

5. Henderson 

6. Palestine 

7. Jax

Upset Hendo/ Palestine 

Athens over Palestine in Week 10.

I’m not even going to lie everytime we play y’all it’s close especially my senior year in 2021, but I expect this to be a good game, but I see my guys getting a w over Henderson this week🗣️

Edited by Quantae Gage

18 hours ago, LordSensei said:

Athens/Lindale 7 - 40

you know it was 56 to 3 at the end of the 3rdQ before CH put the entire second team and some 3rd team in right? hendo score 21 in the forth with their starter 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LordSensei said:

You’re absolutely correct. I don’t wanna look past anyone. Upsets happen all the time. That’s part of why we’re called the “district of doom”. 

i do also think CH might have been a tad bit overrated coming in. This game of football is ALL about matchups. These last two games for everyone in this district is gonna come down to matchups in my VERY honest opinion.

i wouldn’t even be surprised if Athens beat CH in Athens. 

over rated? no. complacent yes, thinking lindale wasnt going to come play they did that. believe CH will not over look anybody after that embarrassing loss ...they know Athens is going to be ready to play. They did the same thing to Kilgore at lindale did to CH. Slowed the game down and ran the ball effectively (time of pos) controlled the clock and almost went into kilgore and took it ........oooo and BTW kilgores media guy before the game said they had a lot of guys out? did they sit some starters? and why 2 weeks off? 

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, Jknight03 said:

over rated? no. complacent yes, thinking lindale wasnt going to come play they did that. believe CH will not over look anybody after that embarrassing loss ...they know Athens is going to be ready to play. They did the same thing to Kilgore at lindale did to CH. Slowed the game down and ran the ball effectively (time of pos) controlled the clock and almost went into kilgore and took it ........oooo and BTW kilgores media guy before the game said they had a lot of guys out? did they sit some starters? and why 2 weeks off? 

I believe Kilgore running back #20 and safety #4 didn’t play. I don’t know why..

On 10/23/2023 at 10:49 PM, Lion7000 said:

Class 4A Division I

Last We

next opp +15 point favorite
#1 last week
next opp +8 point favorite
#2 last week
next opp +24 point favorite 
#3 last week
@ Tyler Chapel Hill * -14 underdog  11/03
#5 last week
next opp +14 point favorite
#6 last week
next opp  +9 point favorite
#7 last week
next opp +26 point favorite
#8 last week
next opp +40 point favorite
#10 last week
next opp  +60 point favor
#4 last week
next opp -14 point underdog
NR last week
Edited by Jknight03
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 12:38 PM, KildogDad said:

Any Kilgore fans going to any of the games Friday?

If it doesn't rain I'll be watching Overton/Carlisle. 

If it rains I'll be watching the Rangers and D-Backs 😂