Henderson Vs Kilgore

Lion7000

Henderson Vs Kilgore   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rivals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2023 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

Lions shock the state tonight. 

anything is possible...but it would take Henderson playing out of their minds and Kilgore playing their worst game of the year...sorry, I cant see both of those happening...I know it's a rivalry and crazy crap happens but I believe Henderson will have to do something nobody has done yet....and that's score 40 or more pts on Kilgore...I truly believe that's what it will take...oh and your going to have to hold Kilgore under that... possible just not likely though...guess we about to find out!!

36 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

anything is possible...but it would take Henderson playing out of their minds and Kilgore playing their worst game of the year...sorry, I cant see both of those happening...I know it's a rivalry and crazy crap happens but I believe Henderson will have to do something nobody has done yet....and that's score 40 or more pts on Kilgore...I truly believe that's what it will take...oh and your going to have to hold Kilgore under that... possible just not likely though...guess we about to find out!!

You are correct about that and really Henderson has to play a very well clean game and has to pretty much score Everytime they have the ball, and has to try to stop or slow down the Kilgores RBs, Kilgore has to play a sloppy game in order to pull the upset.

Edited by Lion Breed

23 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I just hope we don't play down to Henderson's level if we do Henderson will probably hang around on the scoreboard for a few quarters. But if we pickup right were we left off against Lindale it will be over by HT. 

Henderson not terrible. Lindale and Marshall to an extent has blown us out.

9 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Henderson not terrible. Lindale and Marshall to an extent has blown us out.

I didn't say y'all were terrible I'm just saying Kilgore is the better football team as long as we don't play to Henderson's strengths and we just play our football game. 

• Like 1