They aren’t replacing you, but check out London

Youngcoach123

51 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Just say what you want to say man, we won't judge you.  Naw I'm lying, we've already judged you so you might as well say the words that we all know you want to say.

A libtard judging people…what a good little minion you are….here’s an extra bowl of rice for you…

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Just say what you want to say man, we won't judge you.  Naw I'm lying, we've already judged you so you might as well say the words that we all know you want to say.

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And the favorite food in English is curry! Do you have a plainly spoken point to make? 

Y’all mad? Why?

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Embrace the 'white people replacement' theory, moan about the plight of the white people, cry about THOSE people taking over. It's not a new belief or fear or means of stirring up hatred and paranoia. 

Just pointing out that changes are being made to demographics purposefully is no form of hatred or paranoia. You and peepee trying to deny this reality is weird.

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Just pointing out that changes are being made to demographics purposefully is no form of hatred or paranoia. You and peepee trying to deny this reality is weird.

I'm telling you man, you can say what you really want to say.  We all know you believe it anyways.  Might as well get it out in the open.  You'll feel a lot better.

40 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Demographic changes are happening because too many white folks have chosen not to have children. Same thing is happening in Japan. 

You are correct. It doesn't have anything to do with race or the color of your skin either.  It has to do with economic status. We have a system in place that encourages people of lower socioeconomic status to have the most children because of the entitlement funds they receive.  People that fall in the the middle class are having less and less because of the cost of raising children.  It's something I have been following for quite a while.  My dad was the oldest of 8 in his family, all of his siblings only had 2 children.  A lot of my cousins have only had 1 or 0 children, I stopped at 2 myself because of the cost of raising them.

So if a bunch of "white" people move to a highly black area and start to make changes to the neighborhood, it's gentrification.  If a bunch of foreigners, who don't believe in the same way of life or governing style as the natives, move to a country and start to change it, what is that?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So your grandparents had 8 for the reward of getting entitlements? Seems odd. 

No sir, they never received entitlement funds for having children.  They were more self-sufficient during those times, learning to live off of the land so to speak.  Grew a lot of their own food and raised a lot of the meat they ate.  Filled in the gaps with hunting and fishing.  Grandfather worked and made a very modest living.  When I was nearing the end of high school my grandmother went to work, which was not a normal thing during that time, to help out financially.  It sounds like you have been an educator for quite a while, surely you have witnessed over time the group of people who are having the most kids now a days and I'm sure you have figured out some of the reasons for that. 

54 minutes ago, lcuchapps said:

No sir, they never received entitlement funds for having children.  They were more self-sufficient during those times, learning to live off of the land so to speak.  Grew a lot of their own food and raised a lot of the meat they ate.  Filled in the gaps with hunting and fishing.  Grandfather worked and made a very modest living.  When I was nearing the end of high school my grandmother went to work, which was not a normal thing during that time, to help out financially.  It sounds like you have been an educator for quite a while, surely you have witnessed over time the group of people who are having the most kids now a days and I'm sure you have figured out some of the reasons for that. 

IMG_4856.jpeg

is it because they are religious zealots?

15 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

IMG_4856.jpeg

is it because they are religious zealots?

Not sure who you are asking about but if you are referring to my family, no sir they were and are not.  We have never been one to tell people what to think or what to believe.  Actually our family is not what I would consider a big religious family, don't really have those discussion.  We are more along the lines of waking up everyday and trying to be the best version of ourselves.  

27 minutes ago, lcuchapps said:

Not sure who you are asking about but if you are referring to my family, no sir they were and are not.  We have never been one to tell people what to think or what to believe.  Actually our family is not what I would consider a big religious family, don't really have those discussion.  We are more along the lines of waking up everyday and trying to be the best version of ourselves.  

I was referencing the question you posed at the end of your previous statement.

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I'm telling you man, you can say what you really want to say.  We all know you believe it anyways.  Might as well get it out in the open.  You'll feel a lot better.

What do you want me to say?  Be clear as to what you think I believe that I’m not saying please.

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

What do you want me to say?  Be clear as to what you think I believe that I’m not saying please.

His argument is that you are racist because you don't like people moving to a place in order to change that place to be like the place they came from.  It's the argument they come up with to try and silence people who love their country and don't want it changed because a bunch of people who don't have the same morals and values move in.

• Confused 1