2024 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

BlahBlah

6 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

He’s just butthurt that someone said Henderson is the worst team in Rusk County. They ain’t even been in the playoffs since 2019 and that was a 1 and done campaign. 😂

Y’all have done nothing in that same time period. Talking down when your school has underachieved is so Tatum arrogance lol.

26 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Last year was first time we ever got outta bi-district? Y’all win 2 games and you wanna talk? Go crawl back in yalls dumpster. 

You guys try to make it to November bud.

1 hour ago, Lion7000 said:

Y’all have done nothing in that same time period. Talking down when your school has underachieved is so Tatum arrogance lol.

I responded to your comment about us moron. And in that same period at least we’ve made the playoffs. Y’all haven’t even been .500 since 2019. Pathetic 😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I responded to your comment about us moron. And in that same period at least we’ve made the playoffs. Y’all haven’t even been .500 since 2019. Pathetic 😂😂😂

Like I said Tatum ain’t really in the position to be talking down on anyone. 

1 hour ago, Lion7000 said:

Like I said Tatum ain’t really in the position to be talking down on anyone. 

I ain’t the one that mentioned Hennason until you brought up Tatum. And from the looks of it after 5 years of sub .500 seasons, we are in position to talk down to those raggedy Lions. What y’all win, 3 games the last 2 years? 😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 2

8 minutes ago, bossman1 said:

More like the Cowards of Rusk County

Don’t feel bad, they would t schedule Tatum when we called in our good years. They’ll schedule y’all again once Surratt is gone and y’all go back to normal. 😂😂😂

Edited by Tatum_DirtyBird

1 hour ago, bossman1 said:

1 hour ago, bossman1 said:

Not really. We have had poor coaching vs Elite . The talent was there and now but rivalry will happen again. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I ain’t the one that mentioned Hennason until you brought up Tatum. And from the looks of it after 5 years of sub .500 seasons, we are in position to talk down to those raggedy Lions. What y’all win, 3 games the last 2 years? 😂😂😂😂

lol Tatum isn’t Carthage . Henderson would stomp y’all.