Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Don't have to. Have you seen what the LEFT has done (the Left doesn't like Republicans and Trump supporters)? How about the guy who put two bullets into a Trump supporter, murdering him? Or the two women who snatched a Trump hat off the head of a 7 year old kid? Antifa ain't Conservative. I don't think the people rioting and looting were, either. Otherwise, why would Kamala Harris have asked people to bail them out of jail?

You really want to go back and forth about violence and what individuals on video have done? Because we will be here all day showing you what trump supporters have done to people. That’s like me blaming all conservatives for what Dylann Roof did. You remember him right? Should i name others? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That wasn't in the book. We've always been at war with Eastasia, except when we've always been at war with Eurasia.

It wasn’t? You sure about that?But war IS peace .....oh I see what you did there...ignorance IS strength 😉...welcome to Ingsoc - doubleplusgood

6 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

It wasn’t? You sure about that?But war IS peace .....oh I see what you did there...ignorance IS strength 😉...welcome to Ingsoc - doubleplusgood

Freedom is slavery.

I've read the book. It's a cautionary tale, not an instruction manual.

26 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

That’s not what i asked and you know that 

So you specifically want me to show you someone in a Biden shirt setting something on fire? Awfully specific, isn't it?

I think you're simply making excuses to defend the Left, because they're the ones doing most of this. I've never defended anything that either Trump Supporters, Antifa, or the Left has done. Go re-read my posts. You won't find it.

6 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Low energy Joe got 75 million votes.  Lol.  

More popular than Obama!  You know it!  Obama could fill arenas.  Joe couldn't fill a phone booth, but yeah, this is the newest fantasy dems are peddling.  Crazy town.  True banana republic stuff.

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

More popular than Obama!  You know it!  Obama could fill arenas.  Joe couldn't fill a phone booth, but yeah, this is the newest fantasy dems are peddling.  Crazy town.  True banana republic stuff.

Man you idiots are so far gone from reality. Do you genuinely believe Biden couldn’t fill a stadium? It’s because covid that he only invites a handful of people and the media. He’s not trying to infect anyone. I’ve never seen a magat have an original thought that wasn’t parroted from a right wing grifter on Facebook or Twitter. Enjoy the next 4 years 😉

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Man you idiots are so far gone from reality. Do you genuinely believe Biden couldn’t fill a stadium? It’s because covid that he only invites a handful of people and the media. He’s not trying to infect anyone. I’ve never seen a magat have an original thought that wasn’t parroted from a right wing grifter on Facebook or Twitter. Enjoy the next 4 years 😉

Spoken like a true leftist idiot.  Covid was the cover for your cheat by mail scheme sorry nobody else is as stupid as your are not to see it.  No.  Biden could not fill a stadium.  Covid or no covid.  To think that a virus that has a 94-99.9% survival rate is a rational reason to mail out millions of unsolicited ballots all over the country is even dumber than the idiotic russian collusion hoax.  Peddled that #### somewhere else.

15 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Freedom is slavery.

I've read the book. It's a cautionary tale, not an instruction manual.

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

10 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Spoken like a true leftist idiot.  Covid was the cover for your cheat by mail scheme sorry nobody else is as stupid as your are not to see it.  No.  Biden could not fill a stadium.  Covid or no covid.  To think that a virus that has a 94-99.9% survival rate is a rational reason to mail out millions of unsolicited ballots all over the country is even dumber than the idiotic russian collusion hoax.  Peddled that #### somewhere else.

So much stupidity in this statement 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Biden in a landslide...LOL!

Yes, he won, not really a landslide, though. Reagan in 1984 was a landslide.

Biden blew him out pretty bad.

But for those wondering what the difference is between a sane Republican and a Trump supporter....

Just now, ANTI said:

Biden blew him out pretty bad.

But for those wondering what the difference between a sane Republican and a Trump supporter....

Yeah, but not a landslide. Trump claimed his 306 EVs was a landslide. It wasn't. Let's see what the final EV totals are.

3 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Shouldn’t have mail in is a stupid idea and reason why Biden won. Plain and simple. I give him 6 months before he steps down. Trump will and can run in 2024 fixing the 💩 Harris gets us into. China and Iran are excited and the rest of the world is laughing how dumb some of us are. 

Cry. 😂😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1