Clemson vs Ohio State   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tigers
    • Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Absolutely.  

I could be okay with that. I just don't want a situation where we have as many G5 champs in the playoff as we have power5 champs. There's no need for that but getting 1 G5 team in every year would solidify their chance. Might even make their regular season games worth watching if you know that one of them is automatically in. 

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I could be okay with that. I just don't want a situation where we have as many G5 champs in the playoff as we have power5 champs. There's no need for that but getting 1 G5 team in every year would solidify their chance. Might even make their regular season games worth watching if you know that one of them is automatically in. 

I think it would help them some with recruiting too.  

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

OSU is playing very good right now. This game has gotten very physical. Lots of players banged up on both sides. Sunshine gonna have to pull a rabbit out of his butt to get back to the finals. 

That 6 win team is putting a wood shedding on Clemson.  I think Ohio state is playing more physical right now than Bama can 

Back to our regular scheduled programming. If you’re Trevor Lawrence and Ohio State just whooped your butt, are you going to Jacksonville for millions or coming back for some southern coeds while BMOC one last time?

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

That 6 win team is putting a wood shedding on Clemson.  I think Ohio state is playing more physical right now than Bama can 

That may very well be true. I guess we’ll get to see next week. Did you bet any money on Trevor Lawrence winning the Heisman? 

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

That may very well be true. I guess we’ll get to see next week. Did you bet any money on Trevor Lawrence winning the Heisman? 

I got $5 SDC on Devonta Smith winning. That’s like $.01 USD.

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Back to our regular scheduled programming. If you’re Trevor Lawrence and Ohio State just whooped your butt, are you going to Jacksonville for millions or coming back for some southern coeds while BMOC one last time?

Maybe Fields played his way to #1?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Maybe? To make sure I’d tank that interview with Jacksonville just to be safe. Feet on the desk. Talking on cellphone. Light up the marijuana. Wear a MAGA2024 hat.

• LOL! 2

9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Probably some coeds around Jacksonville Florida, and with the $$ he will get, they’ll be beating his door down. Might as well get paid now. 

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Lawrence will go number 1 just because you can't be the team that passed on the kid labeled as the number 1 pick since the second game of his freshman season....

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Lawrence will go number 1 just because you can't be the team that passed on the kid labeled as the number 1 pick since the second game of his freshman season....

Some talking heads had him going from HS to NFL without college. Tons of expectations for Sunshine.

13 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

No may about it.  Ohio state is extremely physical.  Bama OL is gonna have trouble with their front 4.  I didn’t bet anything on the Heisman.  Never do.  I may wager a little something on the title  game though

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Probably some coeds around Jacksonville Florida, and with the $$ he will get, they’ll be beating his door down. Might as well get paid now. 

David Carr got paid in Houston. Got the crud beat out him to the point he was done by 27. Sunshine might pull a Eli Manning/John Elway and say he won’t play for Jacksonville at #1.

Fields comment when asked about the #11 ranking let us all know that Dabo's ranking might have been the main talking point to get these guys fired up when/if they weren't putting out full effort. I guess Indiana and Northwestern didn't #### as bad as some on here thought. LOL!

1 minute ago, Lhornfan said:

Fields comment when asked about the #11 ranking let us all know that Dabo's ranking might have been the main talking point to get these guys fired up when/if they weren't putting out full effort. I guess Indiana and Northwestern didn't #### as bad as some on here thought. LOL!

Jury is still out on Indiana.