5A Division II Region II Regional: Longview vs A&M Consolidated

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-1) vs A&M Consolidated (9-2)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • A&M Consoldiated in a close one
    • A&M Consolidated in a blow out

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was worried about this, oh well. Go A&M Consolidated, win state and beat everyone by a larger point margin so we can have the moral victory of knowing we played you closer.

A&M is going to have to bring it next week against LT, but I hope they can pull it out!!!

1. For Lobos to win our QB has to get mentally tougher. He gets rattled like a freshman. He had an outstanding year but...

2. Something has to change on D(specifically the secondary). Weather it's a new face or new scheme I don't know. All I know is for the past few years we have been absolutely been getting lit up In the secondary.

Good season I will add but also disappointing season...Our flaws finally caught up with us.

yeah right

What do you get out of trolling other teams? I really would love to know what's so wrong in your life that you have to come on here and terrorize other schools' fans that are on a completely different level than your own school.

Yeah I was there. Freezing to death. 84 couldn't sneak me in so I had to actually buy a ticket. Lmao.

I enjoy pulling for the Lobos.... Especially in the playoffs. But I'll never be wearing Lobo green!!! Soooooo my Mav hoodie made an appearance. Lol

I Actually had a few lobo fans speak and give thanks for the support. And even had one guy tell me he really thinks the Mavs are headed in the right direction (bathroom convo ...awkward lol). Hope he's right.

Anyhow.... Had a good time meeting everyone.

Congrats on another great season Lobos.

Was that enough complete sentences to make Lobo snuff??

@ LoboFan07: HendersonLionFan2003 can troll wherever he pleases, and that goes for anyone else that feels like trolling, and if you don't like it, that's too freaking bad! It's open thread, so what part of that do you not get?

4. Trolling (Inciting Flames)

Posts intended solely to annoy and/or offend other posters are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:

* You must respect the privacy of other members and individuals ("individuals" not limited to members or visitors to this forum or site). Do not use personal names of members without the permission of the person to be named. Do not post questions concerning other members identities in the forums or in their private lifes. This is OFF TOPIC and/or FLAMING!. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to a ban/account deletion and possible a lawsuit by the named individual in some extreme cases.

* Posts containing "Who cares?" or similar derogatory phrases.

* Posting topics designed to create heating discussions with the intent of "watching" the results.

* Provoking other users to respond with flames.

* Provoking fans of a particular team or town.

* Making misleading topic titles

* Asking obviously useless questions

* Posting false information as fact

<_<

@ LoboFan07: HendersonLionFan2003 can troll wherever he pleases, and that goes for anyone else that feels like trolling, and if you don't like it, that's too freaking bad! It's open thread, so what part of that do you not get?

Wrong. Trolling is not allowed. And when a line is crossed, rules will be enforced.

However. Being a D-bag is something we can't control. Unfortunately.

LOL No actually, he can't...as it is clearly against the Smoaky.com rules. Yet it is continued to be allowed.

4. Trolling (Inciting Flames)

Posts intended solely to annoy and/or offend other posters are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:

* You must respect the privacy of other members and individuals ("individuals" not limited to members or visitors to this forum or site). Do not use personal names of members without the permission of the person to be named. Do not post questions concerning other members identities in the forums or in their private lifes. This is OFF TOPIC and/or FLAMING!. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to a ban/account deletion and possible a lawsuit by the named individual in some extreme cases.

* Posts containing "Who cares?" or similar derogatory phrases.

* Posting topics designed to create heating discussions with the intent of "watching" the results.

* Provoking other users to respond with flames.

* Provoking fans of a particular team or town.

* Making misleading topic titles

* Asking obviously useless questions

* Posting false information as fact

Get off your high horse Mr. Spring Hill, just because you and him are one in the same. You've done just as much trolling in the past as he has, he just does it to as many towns and teams and posters as possible.

where in the hell did all that come from...?!?

Typo. I think you meant 30 years.

I know for real for about the last 8 years. And it seems like coaching staff doesn't want to correct it. No mistake...we lost in true Lobo fashion but when will the CEO say enuff is enuff...22-26-309! We make teams look Peyton Manning back there in the gun lol!

LOL No actually, he can't...as it is clearly against the Smoaky.com rules. Yet it is continued to be allowed.

Get off your high horse Mr. Spring Hill, just because you and him are one in the same. You've done just as much trolling in the past as he has, he just does it to as many towns and teams and posters are possible.

I'm guessing he didn't read the rules? lol

Congratulations to the Longview Lobos on a great year.

Monday, we will see for sure if the Lobos drop down. As tough a team as they are I hope they placed in the district with Texas High. I fear the UIL will put the Tigers in an I-30 district.

A belated Thanksgiving to all.

Congratulations to the Longview Lobos on a great year.

Monday, we will see for sure if the Lobos drop down. As tough a team as they are I hope they placed in the district with Texas High. I fear the UIL will put the Tigers in an I-30 district.

A belated Thanksgiving to all.

Thanks for the words. Woke up this morning, for some reason, feeling the same thing about Texas High, Mount Pleasant, and Sulphur Springs. Just a hunch. Guess we'll have to wait until February though to see!

Since when is it not allowed to read other threads and not comment? If you're saying that's a rule here on SDC, then it's not a good rule to begin with! And yes, I have gone to other threads, so explain to me how that is wrong, will you? I don't know HendersonLionfan2003 personally, so we are not one in the same! MavChamp, you seriously need to check your attitude. What I have a problem with here on SDC is, they won't allow trolling, but people are allowed to run their mouths (MavChamp) like it's nothing! My issue is simple, if people will keep their comments respectable, there won't be any problems.

On another note, I was really hoping that Longview could bring home a state title!

Another great Season Lobos

Nothing to hang your head about.. your still the best 5A program in all of East Texas year in and out..

These 3rd round playoffs games are a one shot deal, that the best team doesn't always win, but who gets the breaks or turnovers in the end.. Didn't go to game but listened to it sitting in a deer blind .. A&M had a lot of things go their way, and no doubt is a good team.. but Longview could and should beat that team 7-10 times, but not on Sat when it counted..

You guys will reload and be right back there next year, that's for sure.

Everyone wants to see the Lobos win the trophy, and I believe King will get one before his reign is over.. Good luck next season.

Wrong. Trolling is not allowed. And when a line is crossed, rules will be enforced.

However. Being a D-bag is something we can't control. Unfortunately.

You know what is really frustrating? The fact that moderators on this site are the ones who consistently break the rules and then call others out on it. Not saying you guys don't ever have a reason to get upset but reprimand the offenders, don't insult and name-call...that makes you an offender, and you are supposed to be staff. Send them a PM, enforce the rules, don't break them. Lead by example.

Another great Season Lobos

Nothing to hang your head about.. your still the best 5A program in all of East Texas year in and out..

These 3rd round playoffs games are a one shot deal, that the best team doesn't always win, but who gets the breaks or turnovers in the end.. Didn't go to game but listened to it sitting in a deer blind .. A&M had a lot of things go their way, and no doubt is a good team.. but Longview could and should beat that team 7-10 times, but not on Sat when it counted..

You guys will reload and be right back there next year, that's for sure.

Everyone wants to see the Lobos win the trophy, and I believe King will get one before his reign is over.. Good luck next season.

Cheers GL.

Am sure we'll continue our series with y'all in non-district play next year!

Cheers GL.

Am sure we'll continue our series with y'all in non-district play next year!

Sure hope so.. so many of the old rivals are going away and mabey our young group can mature a little over the summer and give you guys a game next season.. its going to be interesting for sure where everyone ends up..