Beckville @ Troup

gobluehitsomebody

Beckville@ Troup  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it.....

I witnessed 77-66 slugfest with West Sabine. Granted a 2A program, but one of the best in the area for sure. Their QB reminded me of Shock Linwood. Defensively unsound. Beckvilke QB has very quick release. Need to jam receivers at line to disrupt timing.

lolol.....

I witnessed 77-66 slugfest with West Sabine. Granted a 2A program, but one of the best in the area for sure. Their QB reminded me of Shock Linwood. Defensively unsound. Beckvilke QB has very quick release. Need to jam receivers at line to disrupt timing.

If you think WS is one of the best in the area then...

Should be a good test to see where Troup is at, Beckville is a very good football team. Troup is much improved this season but they are still young. Many Sophomores and Juniors playing. Things are headed in the right direction for Troup though. Unfortunately they still haven't put together a complete game, could very well be 4-0 or 0-4. I'm not sure they are ready to compete with the best in the district yet.

Should be a good test to see where Troup is at, Beckville is a very good football team. Troup is much improved this season but they are still young. Many Sophomores and Juniors playing. Things are headed in the right direction for Troup though. Unfortunately they still haven't put together a complete game, could very well be 4-0 or 0-4. I'm not sure they are ready to compete with the best in the district yet.

Pretty spot on hence the 2-2 record. I think Troup is a lot better than the record indicates. Defense will be put to the test with the pass coverage tonight and lets see if the offense can play without costly turnovers.