As I stated in the other thread this takes the cake. From articles I've read they've shut down the school, and basically taken it hostage. They're demanding the resignation of the professor that said all students should study together. They're also demanding no homework or tests. Are they desiring an education or just a place to hang out and party ? Personally I think any student involved should be kicked out of school, and let them be some other schools headache. I wouldn't doubt if they won in a court in Washington, but I'd bet these nimrods would sue for their tuition, other costs, and emotional distress or what not for it. They should never be allowed to attend another college or university in my opinion, because it appears that they can not maintain proper decorum in a school setting.

• Like 2

As I stated in the other thread this takes the cake. From articles I've read they've shut down the school, and basically taken it hostage. They're demanding the resignation of the professor that said all students should study together. They're also demanding no homework or tests. Are they desiring an education or just a place to hang out and party ? Personally I think any student involved should be kicked out of school, and let them be some other schools headache. I wouldn't doubt if they won in a court in Washington, but I'd bet these nimrods would sue for their tuition, other costs, and emotional distress or what not for it. They should never be allowed to attend another college or university in my opinion, because it appears that they can not maintain proper decorum in a school setting.

I agree

I'll bet Pack throws his full support behind their actions...

• 1 month later...

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/10/professor-weinsteins-sin-stepped-outside-progressive-bubble-spoke-tucker-carlson/

Excerpt (edited for length): "What Prof Weinstein did was help the rest of the world see for themselves what was happening on the Evergreen Campus. The unedited videos provide a clear picture of the reality of the situation. Yes, more people became aware because Pro Weinstein dared to speak w/Tucker Carlson. But if everyone was as proud of the students and their colleagues as they originally claimed they were, greater awareness wouldn't be a problem - it would be a virtue"

• 6 months later...

I can't believe they didn't add many of Norman Lear's sitcoms back in the day.  There is no way "All in the Family", "The Jeffersons", "Sanford and Son", or "Good Times" could be on the air today.  Those would really send these snowflakes to a safespace.  To me they were the greatest television shows of all time.  I've heard them call the 90's as the Golden Age of Television.  http://uproxx.com/tv/making-a-case-for-90s-television/ .  Give me a break.  If anything came close to the 70's it was the 60's, but some of the best shows of the 60's didn't even last past three years.  This new generation is taking things too far.  I can't believe they didn't name "Three's Company" as one, because Jack was always hitting on Chrissy and Janet, but they didn't kick him out of the apartment, and with Mr. Roper always calling him a "Tinkerbell" that would offend the LGBTQ whatever crowd.  Heck, to them simply asking someone out on a date is sexual harassment.  If it's reciprocated in return, it's not sexual harassment.  I've seen many of the MeToo people say they were in relationships for years, but had multiple sexual relations with their so called harasser.  I think many of them are simply saying it, because they didn't wind up with a Mrs. title and a ring.  They're just full of :  

and can "Kiss my grits".  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to ❄️ Social Justice Weirdos ruin everything