Hagar

A Republican never wins that seat. Ever. Have any of you been to that part of NYC? The GOP might as well be the Whig Party there. 

The only way AOC loses is in a primary. That seat is as blue as it gets. 

7 minutes ago, AKA said:

A Republican never wins that seat. Ever. Have any of you been to that part of NYC? The GOP might as well be the Whig Party there. 

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Someone should make a "Glass of Water For Congress" website and test that theory...

We have elected dead politicians before.  The ones who die in a plane or car crash, and by rules can't be taken off ballots. 

33 minutes ago, AKA said:

Does that mean that if the people in that district don't elect the Jamaican woman that they're...say it with me...racist!!!

Does it? I mean, Republicans and Conservatives are constantly told that they're racist, especially if they don't vote for the minority candidate.

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

The difference is that the people will attack her ideology,  not that she is from Jamaica.   Try it sometimes Republicans.  

I think you need to have a real conversation with your fellow party of slavery and Jim Crow.  Once you educate yourself, come back and talk to us about GOP problems.  

3 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

She is going to lose her seat next go around.  I feel that all four of the idiots will.  (Actually one may not)

I’m not saying the seat will flip, I’m saying someone a little less insane will knock these idiots off.  (Except one of them)

I’ve been old they aren’t 4 idiots, they are minorities :lol: 

2 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

The difference is that the people will attack her ideology,  not that she is from Jamaica.   Try it sometimes Republicans.  

That’s kind of all we have done with AOC... we attack her ideologies and dumb costly plans...  she brought the race card out... we don’t care that she is Hispanic, we care that she is dumber than Lloyd Christmas 

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

That’s kind of all we have done with AOC... we attack her ideologies and dumb costly plans...  she brought the race card out... we don’t care that she is Hispanic, we care that she is dumber than Lloyd Christmas 

Republicans fell for the trap when they attacked her ethnicity.   So how dumb does that make the Republicans?

2 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

I think you need to have a real conversation with your fellow party of slavery and Jim Crow.  Once you educate yourself, come back and talk to us about GOP problems.  

Its 2019. Which party condones" Go back to your country "  to people who are not white in 2019 ?

3 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Its 2019. Which party condones" Go back to your country "  to people who are not white in 2019 ?

Listen buddy,  I’ve told you this before and I’ll tel your idiotic #### again.  His statement had nothing to do with color (as many have decided to point out over the last few days).  It has everything to do with their idiotic statements (much like your own)

I’ve told you this once, and I’m kinda #### I have to point it out again.  YOU DON’T GET TO TURN A STATEMENT INTO A RACIST ONE BECAUSE YOU SAID SO!

If you support people who hate this country (no matter their color or yours) you should GTFO.

I thought we were clear on this?

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Most consider his statements, his attacks to be unAmerican, and throw Republicans who are willfully tone deaf and with blinders on out, then the rest of Americans recognize his racist intent. 

Then you, like the “rest of the Americans” are dumb as a box of rocks.  

I’ll tell you the same thing I’ve told Centex over and over, YOU DON’T GET TO DECIDE INTENT.  Just because YOU think he meant something doesn’t make it so.  

I know everyone with half a brain (not you Barry) remembers Rosie and Barbara claiming “we can’t live in a Trump America” so they were going to leave.  

When Trump got wind he said he would buy them a one way ticket.  

Same damn thing.   Only difference, these individuals were not white so you claim “racist”

Barry, one day you will realize that it is YOU not the POTUS that is the problem in this country.   

Keep pulling that supposed “intent” card out your anus though.   

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Most consider his statements, his attacks to be unAmerican, and throw Republicans who are willfully tone deaf and with blinders on out, then the rest of Americans recognize his racist intent. 

Funny, the only people slinging the “race card” are the progressive communists .You kmow, you guys!🤨

Whoever wins the Democrat primary will win that seat.  I don't think a Republican stands a chance.  I want to see AOC win at least one more term, and then get the boot, because I don't want her to have any retirement.  I still think it's crazy that they can retire after serving in office for 5 years with a partial payment of their salary determined by the time that they were a Representative or Senator.  A Senator only has to be elected one time, serve 5/6th of that term, and they qualify for benefits.  That's how crazy it is.  Where else can anyone find a retirement plan besides being an professional athlete in most leagues for 3-5 years.  

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Whoever wins the Democrat primary will win that seat.  I don't think a Republican stands a chance.  I want to see AOC win at least one more term, and then get the boot, because I don't want her to have any retirement.  I still think it's crazy that they can retire after serving in office for 5 years with a partial payment of their salary determined by the time that they were a Representative or Senator.  A Senator only has to be elected one time, serve 5/6th of that term, and they qualify for benefits.  That's how crazy it is.  Where else can anyone find a retirement plan besides being an professional athlete in most leagues for 3-5 years.  

Excellent question.  The answer is almost nowhere.  My industry may be one of the few others.  My company offered buyouts to anyone over 55 years of age and 5 years of service this month (due to one of the largest acquisitions in recent memory). 

Full pension, three years salary, to leave. 

Yea. Sign me up