Tenaha vs Garrison

RetiredDawg10

2 minutes ago, BossDawg55 said:

You must say the right things yours has +806

I've told them that we slow and don't belong.. Salves the rabid mind most of the time.. Lol.. Oh yeah and when we win.. We were lucky to get out of there with the W.. Also we never looking to get that 1 seed, Always after that coveted fourth slot.. Doesn't irk people as much as telling them ya gonna beat the damn brakes off that wagon Friday night. Js 

2 hours ago, DawgPound73 said:

Beckville wins Friday and they in the middle of it.  Doomer, where you gonna eat Friday before the game?  You gonna tried them strips with ram sauce?  

Haysead lives midway between Teneha n Joaquin. Think I'll see what he's having Friday!

43 minutes ago, BossDawg55 said:

I still have -3 out by my name so not sure what I’m doing wrong.   Guess you guys don’t like the boss dawg! 

I don’t know what them numbers mean anyway.  I just noticed them after you mentioned it. 

5 minutes ago, BossDawg55 said:

I don’t know what them numbers mean anyway.  I just noticed them after you mentioned it. 

5 minutes ago, BossDawg55 said:

You talking to yourself? 

Well here is my 2 cents. This game could be a classic or a rout. G-Town will not rout anyone they play this year. They just for some reason will take a series off when up by one score to work on new schemes. They could have scored 50 a game they simply take the foot off the gas. That being said if G-Town wins it's by 6 or less. T-Town on the other hand I think will take it to the limit if they can. So if both teams trade blows and T-Town wins it will be by 12. If T-Town goes off i see 55-28 type game. Time for the real Dogs to show up and play 4 qts and let the lil dogs wait till their you know what drops their time will come. It don't get any easier from here on out in the region. GATA.

I'm thinking tenaha is gonna try to establish a good running game, picking up several first downs and pulling the secondary up for passes over the top. This is the only weakness I'm finding in the garrison d, susceptibility to the pass,maybe a counter on the back side linebacker that's coming down hill, if he misses the runner it'll be on in a hurry. 

As for garrison, they arw gonna try establishing the slot run and eat the clock up as much as they can, long sustained drive capped with a td is the ticket for them.. Limits the Tigers attempts and shortens the game considerably. Garrison Will throw if you force them to or run a 10-1 defense and shut the run game down.. Js