Where is CNN? MSNBC?

Hagar

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

From the article, “Reverse the races and this is all anyone would be talking about for the next month”.

https://www.westernjournal.com/media-outrage-murder-5-year-old-cannon-hinnant/?fbclid=IwAR2Q_sL-35O6IaEBGXww9mT3jqTXkxYqtBqztlGkjsFNiHpp0_oldFYPH2k

Oh it would be a hate crime and the guy would be the biggest racist this world had ever seen. 

protest and rioting for weeks, celebrities and athletes alike opining about how black people are hunted in the streets. 

10 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Oh I’m sorry, I thought y’all were just concerned about CNN covering it and not about the actual loss of this young kids life. 

You think CNN cares enough to push this story nonstop 24/7 for weeks like the did the George Floyd story? .... or will it just be a blip on their schedule to check the box ... "we covered it" ???????

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Ironic, not one mention of either victim or perpetrator race. I wonder if skin color was reversed if that would've still been the case?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a pic of the guys mug shot and a video with several pictures of Cannon.  I mean if you can't figure out their race then there might be something wrong with you.

9 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a pic of the guys mug shot and a video with several pictures of Cannon.  I mean if you can't figure out their race then there might be something wrong with you.

No sir, you're right. They did indeed have a picture. Now if you can't figure out that my question in my post was not about pictures but words then there might be something wrong with you. 

So can you answer the question? Would the WORDS black and white still have been left out of the ARTICLE (not the pictures) if this had been a black child and a white man? 

4 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

No sir, you're right. They did indeed have a picture. Now if you can't figure out that my question in my post was not about pictures but words then there might be something wrong with you. 

So can you answer the question? Would the WORDS black and white still have been left out of the ARTICLE (not the pictures) if this had been a black child and a white man? 

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

4 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Maybe the folks at CNN figured that their audience was smart enough to know what race the two were by the pics and that they don't have to spell everything out for them.  As for your second question, I don't deal with hypothetical questions.  You find me a CNN article with that situation and then I'll answer.