Biden is president because of hatred for Trump

mellon

10 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Ok, i will call it racist. But I didn’t call it anything, i asked you if you only voting for people because of their skin color is racist. To which you responded with “oh yeah, what about your side!” C’mon man

I don’t have a “side“, but i will question every liberal who is elected, regardless of color. 

Btw, i would endorse all of the following for President, would you? 

Burgess Owens

Candace Owens

James Evans

Ben Carson

Larry Elder

and countless other people who happen to have black skin.

No I wouldn't... wouldn't endorse any one who was affiliated with the last administration 

11 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I’ll question him being black. What color was his mama?

And yes, i doubt he was born an American citizen

Hopefully his wife runs so yall can moan for 4 more years after the next 3 years... I'm still waiting on my business to crash like so many on here predicted if a D won... just added a brand new Kenworth with a 4000 gal aluminum tank on it to the fleet... guess I'll keep waiting cause we ain't slowed down a bit...

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hopefully his wife runs so yall can moan for 4 more years after the next 3 years... I'm still waiting on my business to crash like so many on here predicted if a D won... just added a brand new Kenworth with a 4000 gal aluminum tank on it to the fleet... guess I'll keep waiting cause we ain't slowed down a bit...

The heck are you babbling about? 
i just asked what is Osama’s mama’s skin color, and you take off with a bunch of nonsense about your idiot President?!? 

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

So if you don’t support a black conservative that’s just fine, but if i don’t support black liberals then I’m racist? 

How expected of you

I don't support any of those, I don't care who you support... it don't matter anyway yall loss, done wasting time with you 1 trick pony LMAO

Abortion must be on the tip of your tongue 

9 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So if you don’t support a black conservative that’s just fine, but if i don’t support black liberals then I’m racist? 

How expected of you

Who called you a racist? May try Reading slower maybe, I said who's racist? If the shoe fits though wear it ✌🏾️

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Call it what you want, isn't it your side who questions every person of color who gets elected... so who's the racist?

Nobody questions skin color except liberal dimocrats,  we do however question their irresponsible,  wacked out liberal policies and actions .... get that straight,  for once, grasshopper  ....

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Call it what you want, isn't it your side who questions every person of color who gets elected... so who's the racist?

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Who called you a racist? May try Reading slower maybe, I said who's racist? If the shoe fits though wear it ✌🏾️

Uh, you did. Maybe you should read a little slower! 

No doubt the racist shoe fits the clowns who vote for people just because of their skin color. That’s you, boss!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Uh, you did. Maybe you should read a little slower! 

No doubt the racist shoe fits the clowns who vote for people just because of their skin color. That’s you, boss!

Lol OK, even reading slow didn't help ya... ✌🏾️

I read the article and agree that there was a lot of hate for Trump, but that alone did not do him in, I believe to this day that Covid and the ability of the dimwits to manipulate Covid as a excuse to ballot harvest along with mail in ballots without verification cost Trump the election. We had a media driven idiot in office with Trump but now we have a real idiot in office with Biden.    

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What really must suck is to be a supporter of a political party that actively defends perverts, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and dope heads........

Dude accused other members of being racist and got dominated in a conversation and got proven wrong AGAIN and says " it must suck to be y'all." Am I the only one on here that thinks it should be the other way around? 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What really must suck is to be a supporter of a political party that actively defends perverts, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and dope heads........

So you're testifying none of those things listed have been affiliated with the right side? I'm not defending anyone has been accused of those things, innocent til proven guilty, show me 1 time me defending that behavior.... we do live in America and are free to vote however we like remember? Should be renamed dictator party cause that's what yall are good at

• Thumbs Down 1