Huge crowd at Trump rally in Arizona

Sportsfanatic1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lots of suckers in Arizona, it appears. Nice Covid spreading event, no doubt. Sad! 

One thing about it Barry...your boy Pedo Joe doesn't have to worry about spreading anything!!!! He could have all his fellow Pedo supporters in one room and still stay six feet apart!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

• LOL! 1

56 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So Barry, killing babies is just a trick?

Nope, you continuously, cynically trying to exploit one issue over and over again by connecting it to everything, when you clearly could care less about the general population being healthy and well, makes YOU a one trick pony troll. That clear enough for ya? 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, you continuously, cynically trying to exploit one issue over and over again by connecting it to everything, when you clearly could care less about the general population being healthy and well, makes YOU a one trick pony troll. That clear enough for ya? 

Your man Pedo Joe and his attack dog "fake Fauci" have done such an incredible job of keeping the "general" population healthy and well!!!!!LOLOL!!!!

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Exaggerate much? Continously? cynically?🤣

Because I don't agree with your stance on covid vaccines and masks? Is that the reason why I "clearly could care less about the general population being healthy and well"? You really are blinded by your political views at all cost, and that is terribly sad.  

You are indifferent and laugh at the graves of 63 MILLION murdered babies since roe v wade. Yet somehow you care for the common folk more than I do? Please explain that!?

63 MILLION Barry.  

#Say their names

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lots of suckers in Arizona, it appears. Nice Covid spreading event, no doubt. Sad! 

So then,  what is so sad about spreading covid? Could it be a loss of life that you're concerned about? If so,  let's talk about lethality. 

Covid 1% death rate vs abortion 100% death rate.  Do you not see how ridiculous that is? You scream and shout about the 1% while defending and ignoring the 100%. 

Remind me; Who cares about human life again? 

21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, none of that indignation changed your one trick pony status. Given a detailed and lengthy account of my stance on abortion and shared personal insight before, so not going to again. 

You are not morally superior because you wave that flag endlessly about 'life' when you only care until births take place. 🙄

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, none of that indignation changed your one trick pony status. Given a detailed and lengthy account of my stance on abortion and shared personal insight before, so not going to again. 

You are not morally superior because you wave that flag endlessly about 'life' when you only care until births take place. 🙄

I remember your stance on abortion. You said "it should be legal". So,  just like I said,  you are OK with murdering babies, correct? At least have the testes to admit your own beliefs. But you won't,  you'll spin it and redirect just like always.  

I wear your nickname with pride sir! If me voicing the shame of slaughtering babies makes me a "one trick pony" then I am just that indeed! 

But you defending murder all the while touting the next great government money give away as some course toward children's well being shows just how out of touch with reality you are! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

I remember your stance on abortion. You said "it should be legal". So,  just like I said,  you are OK with murdering babies, correct? At least have the testes to admit your own beliefs. But you won't,  you'll spin it and redirect just like always.  

I wear your nickname with pride sir! If me voicing the shame of slaughtering babies makes me a "one trick pony" then I am just that indeed! 

But you defending murder all the while touting the next great government money give away as some course toward children's well being shows just how out of touch with reality you are! 

Great post! Absolutely hit the nail on the head!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Madam, you get more incoherent and slurry the more you go on. Stop the day drinking! 

LOLOLOL!!! If that was the case, you would be able to understand my speech perfectly...after all, Pedo Joe has that down perfectly and you seem to love you some Pedo Joe!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!