Week Four: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-1, 0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (3-0, 0-0)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I just realized the last time Lufkin won at Lobo I was on that team 😂. Now my kid is playing at Lobo. That's been a long time. 

Could be a sign😮 

Coach Quick has only beaten Longview once or twice. And has never won at Lobo stadium. A tall task ahead for him and the team. I think we can make it competitive. That O-line has to hold up though. They don't have to be dominant. Just don't come out looking like the NY Giants O-line last night.

Edited by Pick6

14 minutes ago, Pick6 said:

Could be a sign😮 

Coach Quick has only beaten Longview once or twice. And has never won at Lobo stadium. A tall task ahead for him and the team. I think we can make it competitive. That O-line has to hold up though. They don't have to be dominant. Just don't come out looking like the NY Giants O-line last night.

How about em cowboys 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, ballwatch said:

I’ll go with the law of probability and go with Lufkin.  There’s only so many times you get heads in a coin flip… unless it’s a double headed coin 

Could be with those refs.😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Pick6 said:

Could be a sign😮 

I hope it's a sign 😂

Edited by Gametyme

9 hours ago, gtee2 said:

That is not what I envision LP coach looking like😆

Lord gtee..lol

But I’m hoping for a good game, no injuries and of course Pack win. That may be asking for a lot playing up in Lobo land with alumni refs lol, But we do have a solid team this year. The defense i think is getting better too. I just don’t have much faith in our coaching staff at this point. Safe travels to everyone! 

Just now, Pack007 said:

Lord gtee..lol

But I’m hoping for a good game, no injuries and of course Pack win. That may be asking for a lot playing up in Lobo land with alumni refs lol, But we do have a solid team this year. The defense i think is getting better too. I just don’t have much faith in our coaching staff at this point. Safe travels to everyone! 

Love how a game 16 years ago still has you crying. Lol! Oh, and your commentators that game admitted Lufkin jumped offsides on a 4th and 1 before that ref even threw the flag. Not to mention Longview played in Lufkin earlier that season and had TWO third down conversions called back that would've iced that game. 

18 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Love how a game 16 years ago still has you crying. Lol! Oh, and your commentators that game admitted Lufkin jumped offsides on a 4th and 1 before that ref even threw the flag. Not to mention Longview played in Lufkin earlier that season and had TWO third down conversions called back that would've iced that game. 

I think you're probably taking it to seriously. We all had a good laugh when they announced it on the PA system. Refs are not out to job highschool kids. Bad calls are part of the game. I thought my kid got hosed on a PI earlier this year. Went back and watched it and he definitely grabbed him lol. I don't think the refs will decide the game tomorrow night. Now they probably did that night at Abe you're referring to 😂 but Lufkin still had to go score.

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I think you're probably taking it to seriously. We all had a good laugh when they announced it on the PA system. Refs are not out to job highschool kids. Bad calls are part of the game. I thought my kid got hosed on a PI earlier this year. Went back and watched it and he definitely grabbed him lol. I don't think the refs will decide the game tomorrow night. Now they probably did that night at Abe you're referring to 😂 but Lufkin still had to go score.

Bruh, he cried HARD about it back then on multiple sites and still brings it up 16 years later. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Bruh, he cried HARD about it back then on multiple sites and still brings it up 16 years later. 

I can't really remember how the game played out. I remember I was there. Was that the streak breaker game? Im lucky I didn't go to jail if it was that night. Got pulled over by Longviews finest and I was definitely riding dirty 😂

• LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Lord gtee..lol

A win would be nice. I just need a close game. I've been talking way to much smack for us to get blown out 😂

Edited by Gametyme

10 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

It was. 

No comment on Longview's finest LOL

Only thing that saved me is we had a cooler and he thought we had been drinking but we hadn't. Just had sodas and then we shot the IT about Lufkin vs Longview and how they were going to end the streak. Had he checked my Nike track bag ole GT would had been in Gregg County. When he asked me to get out the car I forgot to put it in park 😂 and I went up like a foot. I just knew I was done.Lesson of the day. Just wear your seat belt.

• LOL! 2

5 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Who is crying? I made a joke. Stop trying to start drama because you can’t understand the difference. 

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Never cried. Mentioned what was said and made jokes about it. Blame your announcers for it, not me. As usual just trying to start stuff. 

• LOL! 1