Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

Waskom was gonna win by 14, 21, 42-14, etc, etc. EF isn’t physical as Waskom. Waskom has more grit. Waskom is winning district. Waskom is going undefeated. Waskom is going to state. Should have watched some EF games over the last year before posting some of that stuff. EF is physical. EF can play defense.

And for this game, Ford and his staff out coached Keeling and his. A lot of posters including myself have given Keeling credit for out coaching Ford each matchup. Not this year. Ford got it this year. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

Watched most of the stream. Looks like both teams live and die by the big play. One team didn’t look overly better than the other. Congrats on the victory EF.

Both teams live and die by the big play damn, who cares...YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

Both teams live and die by the big play damn, who cares...YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

It wasn’t a knock. Just an observation. I didn’t see many sustained drives, but I did see a lot of big plays. It was a good game and a fun one to watch. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Waskom was gonna win by 14, 21, 42-14, etc, etc. EF isn’t physical as Waskom. Waskom has more grit. Waskom is winning district. Waskom is going undefeated. Waskom is going to state. Should have watched some EF games over the last year before posting some of that stuff. EF is physical. EF can play defense.

And for this game, Ford and his staff out coached Keeling and his. A lot of posters including myself have given Keeling credit for out coaching Ford each matchup. Not this year. Ford got it this year. 

He did have 3 weeks to prepare.

Y’all won......move on.

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Yeah, cause you wouldn’t be still talking if Waskom won. We had 2 weeks. And you know dang good and well Waskom coaches have been preparing for EF for more than 3 days. 

I wouldn’t be but I’m sure there are some Waskom posters that would be. I also wouldn’t have expected you to be one of the EF posters still talking.

1 minute ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I wouldn’t be but I’m sure there are some Waskom posters that would be. I also wouldn’t have expected you to be one of the EF posters still talking.

I just asked a question. Not trying to keep talking smack. Just trying to see where the 3 weeks came from. I was just clarifying we did not have 3 weeks to prepare. I complimented Waskom and wished them luck the rest of the season in a previous post. I also hope your QB is not out for multiple games. Hopefully he is back for the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I just asked a question. Not trying to keep talking smack. Just trying to see where the 3 weeks came from. I was just clarifying we did not have 3 weeks to prepare. I complimented Waskom and wished them luck the rest of the season in a previous post. I also hope your QB is not out for multiple games. Hopefully he is back for the playoffs. 

It’s all good you and TD89 are the only EF posters I enjoy going back and forth with. As far as our QB goes I heard this morning that he has break in his shoulder.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jacket52 said:

We have been to the big game more times and to be honest I would rather win with Kids from TX everyone knows those rings have an * beside them that says brought to you by Shreveport, LA lol 

### keep your on the other Side of i20 them kids was my water boys when I was in high school then Johnson boys are Waskom kids Tracy mom was my Kindergarten teacher if you don’t no facts don’t talk but I no this y’all had 19 year old playing high school football lol I no that and if your from Waskom everyone knows 

21 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Just leave your money with Christi or Erin.

I will have to see the final stats on game first yal lost a lot of yards on fumbles and sacks that count against rushing yards but if it’s over 200 I am a man of my word 

10 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

It’s all good you and TD89 are the only EF posters I enjoy going back and forth with. As far as our QB goes I heard this morning that he has break in his shoulder.

Dang! I hate to hear that. I know all to well about player injuries. Gonzales will be ok with the majority of the practice reps. 

Just now, DeBerryJacket said:

Dang! I hate to hear that. I know all to well about player injuries. Gonzales will be ok with the majority of the practice reps. 

Dang I think should do more Pistol with Gonzales you can run the same type of offense just need to give him more room 

3 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

All last night watching it was big plays there     
No one saying that EF got shout out the Second half if y’all can’t Score then y’all will be one and done 

We didn’t have to sustain drives your Def was trash we just scored quick the only reason we didn’t score In second half was penalties getting behind chains early in drives and 2 terrible calls one on a obvious TD catch and the other was a TD run by #11 and they called a false start nobody has seen yet not even on film.  I like the fact you can keep talking tho must be hard with all that crow in your mouth wipe your chin lil boy. 

5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

We didn’t have to sustain drives your Def was trash we just scored quick the only reason we didn’t score In second half was penalties getting behind chains early in drives and 2 terrible calls one on a obvious TD catch and the other was a TD run by #11 and they called a false start nobody has seen yet not even on film.  I like the fact you can keep talking tho must be hard with all that crow in your mouth wipe your chin lil boy. 

Lol Good luck in playoff  and EF don’t want to see Newton  

55 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Damn I hate to hear, I'm sticking picking EF Waskom for the region final