16-5A Regular Season Thread

Mavchamp

Imo...I have Lindale and Nac tied for fourth, because I just don't know dang it lol. Lindale is either better than I thought, much better or the Cujo is down. I do believe the Lindale defense is good and the real deal though, but I'll know more after I see them and JT over the next few weeks at ole Abe..

1. Ennis

2. Lufkin

3. JT

4. Lindale

4. Nac

6. House

7. Corsi

8. J-ville

I still have Ennis at number one, until someone from the pines defeat them..

Yea I saw where you posted that in the other thread lol... Man, those will be 2 tough road games. Lufkin or Ennis either one better not take lindale lightly.. Because if so, someone is getting upset at home. Just saying

We have Cujo (away), Lufkin (home), and Lindale (home), in that order.

It was a "scratch and claw" district last year, and I see it being the same this year.

Imo...I have Lindale and Nac tied for fourth, because I just don't know dang it lol. Lindale is either better than I thought, much better or the Cujo is down. I do believe the Lindale defense is good and the real deal though, but I'll know more after I see them and JT over the next few weeks at ole Abe..

1. Ennis

2. Lufkin

3. JT

4. Lindale

4. Nac

6. House

7. Corsi

8. J-ville

Lindale's defense took Miller out of the game, but had no answer for Gross and Smith in the second half. JT had to get away from what they wanted to do and moved to what was working. we need have a center rotation. Jones isn't going to be as good on defense if he is tired from playing on offense or vice versa.

1. Ennis

2. Lufkin

3. JT

4. Lindale

4. Nac

6. House

7. Corsi

8. J-ville

I have seen most of the district play now and my opinions have changed since the start of the season.

1.LP-their defense and speed will be too much for everyone, including the defending state champs.

2.Ennis-Will be the D2 rep either way, but I don't think they will stay with LP.

3.JT-Will go as the the div1 #2 and have a date with Longview. Ennis and LP will roll Jt this year.

4.lindale- I have lean towards Lindale right now because of their defense.

5.Nac-just so inconsistent!!! Could end up the 3 seed or could be the 7.....defense can play with anyone, if the offense turns the ball over its a long night.

6.Cana- already has a loss to Lindale , will need some help.

7.Whiehouse-2 blowouts later!!! That vaunted offense is now beginning to stall. WH fans are worried about winning another game in the district.

8.Jax-young team with a new coach installing a new system....learning on the fly.

1. Lufkin

2. Ennis

3. JT

4.Lindale/Nac

5. Corsicana

6. Whitehouse

7. Jville

Lindale vs Nac should be a good game and should be the deciding factor in the playoffs.

I was ready to write Nac off until they played Ennis so close...so now it seems the 4th spot is up for grabs between Lindale and Nac.

1. Lufkin

2. Ennis

3. JT

4.Lindale/Nac

5. Corsicana

6. Whitehouse

7. Jville

Lindale vs Nac should be a good game and should be the deciding factor in the playoffs.

I was ready to write Nac off until they played Ennis so close...so now it seems the 4th spot is up for grabs between Lindale and Nac.

Epic battle of the scrubs for the 4th spot. Let's go super scrubs

I was going to wait until Monday, but the TCU/Texas game is boring me and LSU comes on later. So, any predictions for next week??

Whitehouse @ Ennis

John Tyler @ Lufkin

Jacksonville @ Lindale

Nac @ Corsicana

Imo..

Ennis by 27

Lufkin by 18

Lindale by 28+

Nac by 10

Predictions for this week with scores:

Ennis over house by 28.. 49-21

Pack over Cujo by 28... 45-17

Lindale over jax by 28... 35-7

Nac over Cana by 14... 35-21

Predicted standings by seasons end:

1.) Pack

2.) Ennis

3.) Cujo

4.) Lindale

5.) Nac

6.) Cana

7.) House

8.) Jax

This looks about right!!! I have a feeling lindale could upset ennis tho!! If ennis is run heavy lindale is good at stopping the run.