5A Division I State Quarterfinal: Longview (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a blow out

I didn't say he didn't deserve it if it does happen (which it hasn't yet or Hayden would be all over it).

I just find it weird that you found him so deserving, since you've yet to see him play a down of football yet.

What makes you think I haven't seen him or any of the Lobos play because I haven't made the games. I have PLENTY of insiders who I get film from being out here in the FREAKIN' Panhandle of Okla-Damn-Homa. By the way, is where Braylynn Anthony's name is being tossed all around by people of whom you would never believe keep up with Texas High School football and in particular the Longview Lobos. Yes. We have fans up here for some odd reason and being the only "spot" up here for every 20,000 people, I can promise you that I am not their source of information.

They even know about our website at Lobosfootball.com It is a SMALL world! You never know who knows who, or who knows what until you get to talking in a backwoods town called Laverne, Oklahoma and Shattuck, Oklahoma. Absolutely NOTHING to do up here besides go to work, watch high school football and stupid a * * rabbits and deer take off in full buck mode at the last minute in front of your vehicle at NIGHT when they CLEARLY seen you coming 500 yards ago!!! The wolves do it too BUT, they are NOT STUPID.............. So what if it's a double standard! Couldn't kill a wolve.............. some of them are just a tad bit mentally challenged. You know, like our secondary is on 4th & 99 telling the receiver, "Hey, I'm going to let you in this time .................. but, from NOW on, y'all gone HAVE to slow it down and let us at least touch y'all a couple of times. I'm tired of acting like I caught a charlie-horse every time y'all come in here."

Does he do that because of lack of run success? Or think hes trying to open it up, be more balanced.

I don't know why he does it, and I wont be the one to ask him. IMO, he is trying each option to see what gives the most productivity. It's been a long time since we have had a "balanced" offense, because we are always so run heavy. When all of your talent has wheels, you stick to what you know AND what has made you successful.

Does he do that because of lack of run success? Or think hes trying to open it up, be more balanced.

In many of the previous years we've had decent QBs with some fast receivers. I'm sure he was just trying to develop this team into what the past teams did well. The fans spotted it early on. King seemed to insist that he could do it. In this instance.....that fans were right. We were NOT going to be a passing team.

Man, If we beat LR this site is going to ((EXPLODE)) ((BOOM))--- I hope we get in their heads and they began to make mistakes that causes this game to turn into an unbelievable upset for LR. I'm going to hold onto the fact that LGV might achieve a some-what blow-out game; all it takes is for the wheels to fall off of LR by putting them in a situation they have never had to recover from nor practiced... This is my story and I'm sticking to it... Watch-Out-Now!!!!!!!!!

guess I should start with I've been happily married for almost 20 yrs and have 3 kids lol!! I saw Lunatick covered The Year of the Real thing. and I hope all the slutty Halloween costumes don't mislead you, you know we don't wear those white dresses any more, right?

And some of us nurses never wore dresses....

And some of us nurses never wore dresses....

very true!! sorry if it seemed I implied only women are nurses!. all my male co-workers are some of the strongest and best we have! I'm 38 and I've been a nurse for 12 years so thank God I missed those olden days of starched hats and being subsurviet to jack a$$ doctors treating nurses like crP! I would have never made it lol! I would have been fired for sure!!!!

wait!!?! hold up!! so if you type a slang word for a donkey it gets automatically changed to Tobinfrost? what just happened? sorry, dude...who ever u r😬

Well sometimes he can be an TobinFrost.

Totally joking I just couldn't resist....

Man that's wrong someone messin with Tobin lol....I put *** as another word for dunkey and it put his name....that is freakin funny I can't stop laughing....sorry Tobin

HEY GET OFF MY BOY TOBIN---He brings passion, fire and brimstone to these threads. One thing we all can agree that he ain't scared to bring it, agree to disagree don't matter to him how you take it... All threads need a Tobin he definitely keeps things interesting...

Honestly, final 8, are any games an upset. Except if randall some how beats Aledo

Naw man you know if Lil' old LGV beat LR its going to be Pandemonium at AT&T that's a promise BUT if LR beat LGV--well hummm I guess you guys move on, AND there will be no SHOCK and AWE to it--NO FLARE--just a lot of we knew it, I told you so-oh well look out Aledo "skipping right over Randall"... Trust me, if the former happens 1st DFW would have to shut DOWN... But still, with a win DFW will never give us love...

Naw man you know if Lil' old LGV beat LR its going to be Pandemonium at AT&T that's a promise BUT if LR beat LGV--well hummm I guess you guys move on, AND there will be no SHOCK and AWE to it--NO FLARE--just a lot of we knew it, I told you so-oh well look out Aledo "skipping right over Randall"... Trust me, if the former happens 1st DFW would have to shut DOWN... But still, with a win DFW will never give us love...

Ive said the whole time, this is going to be a great game, sure i think my team is going to win, just like anyone associated with lv thinks they will win

Man that's wrong someone messin with Tobin lol....I put *** as another word for dunkey and it put his name....that is freakin funny I can't stop laughing....sorry Tobin

I told y'all all along it was the moderators but, ya know......... I guess you see now! Lmao! I am the default for any cuss words. Wouldn't put it pass David Smoak either......... that's my friend. Yep!

310-tie_preening.jpg

I told y'all all along it was the moderators but, ya know......... I guess you see now! Lmao! I am the default for any cuss words. Wouldn't put it pass David Smoak either......... that's my friend. Yep!

Well...maybe you've been warned, suspended, and even banned enough times for someone to finally realize that you weren't ever going to clean up your language. My memory fails me sometimes in my old age, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a MOD. I'll be checking into it. ;) lol

Ive said the whole time, this is going to be a great game, sure i think my team is going to win, just like anyone associated with lv thinks they will win

I don't know if Lobos pull this one out. I'm hoping but really good Qb's and decent receiver's tend to eat Lobos alive. Plus LR has a awesome running attack. I just done seen to many "busted" coverages over the years from Lobos secondary. Lobos will have to play the cleanest game of the year or else they just might get run out the gym...