2017 NCAA BASEBALL

JustAFan11

Last year the SEC was WAY overrated and the Big XII surprised everyone. This year it's kinda flipped. We'll see what Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, and Kentucky can do tonight.

I don't think they were overrated. I think the SEC just didn't show up the weekend of super regionals.

Things must be getting tight money wise in college station. They forgot the a&m on their jersey. Just says "TexasAggies". I gues however you can save a buck....

Please don't start this mess again... we've already explained they have been going by Texas Aggies for longer than everyone on this site has been alive. It's not a new thing. It's just new to some people who don't know the history of A&M.

As for the game, absolutely awful execution with RISP and Homan almost single handedly gave that game away.

Please don't start this mess again... we've already explained they have been going by Texas Aggies for longer than everyone on this site has been alive. It's not a new thing. It's just new to some people who don't know the history of A&M.

As for the game, absolutely awful execution with RISP and Homan almost single handedly gave that game away.

Well please enlighten us about the Texas Aggies. Is it university of Texas Aggies? Or the Aggies of Texas University? Be strange that your fight song would be saying goodbye to yourself.

I was wondering that... I'm assuming it's some sort of crazy dugout ritual. There have been some crazy ones I've seen from baseball teams over the years.

So the comment about the pickle jar got deleted? I just threw it out there because it's a tradition folks looking in can't understand. Much like calling yourself the TU Aggies. Was really hoping for some clarification is all

Well please enlighten us about the Texas Aggies. Is it university of Texas Aggies? Or the Aggies of Texas University? Be strange that your fight song would be saying goodbye to yourself.

The Texas longhorns are the university of Texas longhorns. Not just Texas longhorns. They have left out the university part forever. When A&M is referring to themselves they too have dropped part of their official name. They have never gone by Texas A&M aggies in my lifetime. Every Aggie in the world as called the team Texas aggies for as long as I've been alive. It's not a new thing. I'm not sure how you don't understand this. We've talked about it many times. When referring to the team they have always gone by Texas aggies. It's the rest of the country that for whatever reason has not used it.

So the comment about the pickle jar got deleted? I just threw it out there because it's a tradition folks looking in can't understand. Much like calling yourself the TU Aggies. Was really hoping for some clarification is all

Is was a disgusting troll attempt on Aggies. I do not care to revisit it. And we HIDE posts, not DELETE them. We keep proof of foolish acts so when you say "he suspended me for no reason," we can pull up the post, quote it and email it to you.

Overall A&M has some talent but they are far from college World Series worthy as a team imo. They are far to inconsistent. They are the type of team that has just enough talent to make it interesting in every game and can surprise anyone, but could also go to Omaha and drop their first two games by a score of 8-2. Just such a wildcard.

The Texas longhorns are the university of Texas longhorns. Not just Texas longhorns. They have left out the university part forever. When A&M is referring to themselves they too have dropped part of their official name. They have never gone by Texas A&M aggies in my lifetime. Every Aggie in the world as called the team Texas aggies for as long as I've been alive. It's not a new thing. I'm not sure how you don't understand this. We've talked about it many times. When referring to the team they have always gone by Texas aggies. It's the rest of the country that for whatever reason has not used it.

Texas Miners. Texas Road Runners. Texas Mavericks. TexasPatriots. Is that how y'all do it? Just drop defining parts of the name of your university. Texas didn't drop the word university. They are Texas Longhorns, neither does UTA drop the A or UTSA drop their defining SA. Only one in the state does it.

Texas Miners. Texas Road Runners. Texas Mavericks. TexasPatriots. Is that how y'all do it? Just drop defining parts of the name of your university. Texas didn't drop the word university. They are Texas Longhorns, neither does UTA drop the A or UTSA drop their defining SA. Only one in the state does it.

you are so arrogant we can't have a legitimate conversation about this. A&M has been referring to itself as Texas Aggies since they were still called Agricultural and mechanical college of Texas... before Texas A&M was even their official name.

Texas A&M has been calling its sports team Fightin Texas Aggies since before any of us on this site were born. It's not like what you're arrogant enough to think, that Aggies just made this up in order to copy Texas longhorns or anything like that. It's been around forever. So long I'm not even sure that Texas Aggies isn't as old or older than Texas longhorns.

LSU has a great comeback with 4 runs in the bottom of the 8th to win 4-3... LSU up on Ms St 1-0

That was a great game. I'm hoping LSU pulls it through. Then and Florida are the only two teams I think can challenge Oregon st.

you are so arrogant we can't have a legitimate conversation about this. A&M has been referring to itself as Texas Aggies since they were still called Agricultural and mechanical college of Texas... before Texas A&M was even their official name.

Texas A&M has been calling its sports team Fightin Texas Aggies since before any of us on this site were born. It's not like what you're arrogant enough to think, that Aggies just made this up in order to copy Texas longhorns or anything like that. It's been around forever. So long I'm not even sure that Texas Aggies isn't as old or older than Texas longhorns.

I thought they were still named Texas A&M University. I guess I missed where they dropped the A&M part and became Texas University. For a school that is caught up in tradition, you Aggies sure act ashamed of your school name and heritage.

I thought they were still named Texas A&M University. I guess I missed where they dropped the A&M part and became Texas University. For a school that is caught up in tradition, you Aggies sure act ashamed of your school name and heritage.

You are one heck of a troll...

I suggest Aggies ignore his weak attempt at trolling... If he does not drop it, I will make him drop it...

In the event that you're not trolling, I'll try and explain it. I thought we had had this discussion before, but maybe everyone forgot.

Texas A&M University is the name of the university, yes.

The Fightin' Texas Aggies is the team name, which is commonly shortened to Aggies or even Texas Aggies. Nothing to do with the school name and everything to do with the team name.

For Texas, the university is the University of Texas and the team name is the Longhorns. For Texas Tech, the university name is Texas Tech University and the team name are the Red Raiders.

You're confusing the university name with the team name... which are separate things.

Overall A&M has some talent but they are far from college World Series worthy as a team imo. They are far to inconsistent. They are the type of team that has just enough talent to make it interesting in every game and can surprise anyone, but could also go to Omaha and drop their first two games by a score of 8-2. Just such a wildcard.

I mean, they're obviously a CWS worthy team- they made it there. We have no control over who we play and can only play the team put in front of us.... Davidson was good enough to beat the #2 overall seed twice... They could play with anybody. For once, we got a break.

I mean, they're obviously a CWS worthy team- they made it there. We have no control over who we play and can only play the team put in front of us.... Davidson was good enough to beat the #2 overall seed twice... They could play with anybody. For once, we got a break.

I just meant this is probably the worst Aggie team I've seen in about 7-8 years. And this is the team that makes it through.