Sabine vs MV

Jeepster89

Mount Vernon vs Sabine playoffs rd 1   

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• MV
    • Sabine

1 hour ago, BearFan13 said:

I’m sorry, but GW took their foot off the pedal after their first drive in the third quarter. You’re saying it could’ve been closer, there’s a much stronger chance it could’ve been worse. We handed it off like 15 times in a row and just kept picking up yardage and chewing clock. 

You know I hear the two from Sabine say if they could of or would of but all we heard was how great of a coach sharp was . Now when it came to GW the adjustments weren't made. Then y'all poo butted around with WO. All y'all really good players made some plays but not enough. Also it's hard to throw the ball running for your life all nite y'all guys had TO's so did we . Last thing the reason you didn't change things maybe was because y'all do have a great coach who figured if he changed what he was already been doing for the last 8/9 weeks he might didn't know how his team may respond. And remember we made changes for that week. We could change back to whatever we needed because at that time in the game All Pressure Was On Sabine.

2 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

You know I hear the two from Sabine say if they could of or would of but all we heard was how great of a coach sharp was . Now when it came to GW the adjustments weren't made. Then y'all poo butted around with WO. All y'all really good players made some plays but not enough. Also it's hard to throw the ball running for your life all nite y'all guys had TO's so did we . Last thing the reason you didn't change things maybe was because y'all do have a great coach who figured if he changed what he was already been doing for the last 8/9 weeks he might didn't know how his team may respond. And remember we made changes for that week. We could change back to whatever we needed because at that time in the game All Pressure Was On Sabine.

Regardless pulling for Sabine. Go Big Red

Don’t put me in that same category. We weren’t ready for what Gladewater brought. We started off on the wrong foot and it never got better. I do believe we could still give you guys a better game, but on that night we got whipped. I wasn’t at the White Oak game so I can’t speak on that game. 

11 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Don’t put me in that same category. We weren’t ready for what Gladewater brought. We started off on the wrong foot and it never got better. I do believe we could still give you guys a better game, but on that night we got whipped. I wasn’t at the White Oak game so I can’t speak on that game. 

Then my apologies to you but I know it was two Sabine posters stating continually how if they would have changed this or that how it might have been different. This Sabine team is a really good team. No doubt. Forget about GW let's beat MV and we beat HS

Just now, Ftbforlife said:

Then my apologies to you but I know it was two Sabine posters stating continually how if they would have changed this or that how it might have been different. This Sabine team is a really good team. No doubt. Forget about GW let's beat MV and we beat HS

I can get behind that. 

26 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

No worries. We’re all allowed to give our opinion on this site if we choose. I personally, as much as i wanted to beat Gladewater, am glad we didn’t sacrifice the entire playbook to try beating y’all. I think if the game started differently we may have done more. Now it’s win or go home so we better do whatever is needed to win. 

Coaching is so overrated then. There’s people on this thread who weren’t even at the game and still have answers on what should have been done. Fans amaze me, I don’t know why  coaches watch the opponent all weekend on Hudl when it’s so easy people who weren’t at the game can get on Smoaky and give you a game plan. Quit wasting your time coaches, get on Smoaky and they’ll tell you what to do to win.💯💯🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Coaching is so overrated then. There’s people on this thread who weren’t even at the game and still have answers on what should have been done. Fans amaze me, I don’t know why  coaches watch the opponent all weekend on Hudl when it’s so easy people who weren’t at the game can get on Smoaky and give you a game plan. Quit wasting your time coaches, get on Smoaky and they’ll tell you what to do to win.💯💯🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

🤣 I have to admit when he said “I wasn’t at the game but we should’ve done this and this” I had a good eye roll

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, BearFan13 said:

🤣 I have to admit when he said “I wasn’t at the game but we should’ve done this and this” I had a good eye roll

Right because if he had seen what was happening in the trenches he would have understood that there weren’t many solutions. That was the biggest surprise for me. I didn’t expect to win the LOS the way we did. 

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Right because if he had seen what was happening in the trenches he would have understood that there weren’t many solutions. That was the biggest surprise for me. I didn’t expect to win the LOS the way we did. 

Come on you don’t have to remind us. 

43 minutes ago, RedNeck76 said:

Seven man or five man crew - will be fine (longer conferences over the flag).  Just hoping they know what a chop block is and that if the defense is not sets when the ball is snapped, you don't penalize the offense.

Lol wow

44 minutes ago, RedNeck76 said:

Seven man or five man crew - will be fine (longer conferences over the flag).  Just hoping they know what a chop block is and that if the defense is not sets when the ball is snapped, you don't penalize the offense.

What team do you support here?