Tyler High (4-0)(1-0) vs McKinney North (3-1)(1-0)

cujoforlife

District 7-5a D1  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

On 9/16/2023 at 8:46 AM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Also not having Mcmiller at running back this this week didn’t help. Side note Freshman Cadarius Mcmiller Received his second offer from SMU. Now has Nebraska and smu under his belt. Texas has also shown interest. Also Freshman Wr Tre Harrison Received his first offer from SMU. The Future is looking good for Tyler!

Is that McMiller kid, Torrey’s son???

3 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

Those who are going and considering going to this game may want to get there early, it is like the end of the world. A good time for the new fire Marshall to flex his 💪🏾. Awful! plan on walking.

I’m mad that I am going to miss this game because I have to work.

46 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

I’m mad that I am going to miss this game because I have to work.

With all that fair equipment and no where to put it, it’s the worst I’ve seen and it’s unsafe getting in and out in an emergency. Hopefully they clear it up before the game.

2 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

It’s in the street, on baseball parking lot, the parking lot of the convention center. They need to relocate it.

Game Day! CUJO!🏈

I was thinking about that when they put the new parking lot in. How was they going to do that? It’s like they didn’t even think about the fact that the fair was going to be there.

29 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

bruh...there ain't no freshman on JV and only a few on varsity. 

I was told that there were some freshman on the JV. Only reason why I been saying it. But the freshman that are on varsity are the ones that meant the most to the freshman team. I’m not here to prove anything to you. You a been a fair weather fan anyways so idk why it matters to you lol. You don’t even have faith in this team right now. 

Edited by NODAYSOFFTX