Atlanta vs Jefferson

Jasonwaldon

Jefferson VS Atlanta   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who WIns

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Jefferson actually has a pretty good passing game. #3 Love is hard to contain with his height and speed. The 2 freshman recievers that start #11 and #24 are getting better every game. Definitely wouldn't say Jefferson is 1 dimensional 

plus kam hasnt gotten a bunch of carries .. coach j has been keepin it balanced this year

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 8:15 PM, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Jefferson actually has a pretty good passing game. #3 Love is hard to contain with his height and speed. The 2 freshman recievers that start #11 and #24 are getting better every game. Definitely wouldn't say Jefferson is 1 dimensional 

#4 @ the slot is a good receiver as well. Jefferson is a pretty balanced team. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Oh yea, how can I forget about that kid. Jefferson pretty stacked at the reciever position 

And #9 that’s like 6’6” lol. He doesn’t get targeted much but he’s a hard wr/te to be covered by a LB. I’m not sure I’ve seen him drop a pass yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JGlass said:

Jeffy scares me.  They are better, IMO. But, occasionally just lay an egg. Don't know if it's coaching or character.

Jeffy 34-24

All I’m going to say is, thank God for the pool of talent that we're blessed to have here! Some more playoff wins and state championships would definitely help though 

9 hours ago, Byron smith said:

where the atlanta fans at 🙄?? yall won last week where is the hype?? thread boring

👀👀. Lol.   I left Sunday and come back and it’s a 3 page thread. My goodness.   Anyway. The hype went away after a 3 game slide. Now it’s about can we go out and play football like we thought we was at the beginning of the year. Everytime we’ve been preseason favorites, we lay an egg. But we’re 1-0 in district. One game at a time.  I’m here though and been here since 1994.   U remember that game don’t u?  Maybe not I am older than most.  Lol

3 minutes ago, Jasonwaldon said:

👀👀. Lol.   I left Sunday and come back and it’s a 3 page thread. My goodness.   Anyway. The hype went away after a 3 game slide. Now it’s about can we go out and play football like we thought we was at the beginning of the year. Everytime we’ve been preseason favorites, we lay an egg. But we’re 1-0 in district. One game at a time.  I’m here though and been here since 1994.   U remember that game don’t u?  Maybe not I am older than most.  Lol

Most of their posters on here probably weren’t even born yet. 

• LOL! 1