Jacksonville (0-8)(0-4) @ Lindale (5-4)(4-1)

GoodOleBoy73

17 hours ago, Jets said:

Yes, we have a lot of talent coming up, thankfully, but we'll see

What are they Freshmen and JV Records? How many underclassmen are on varsity?

Those things are not always a true indicator of future success, but they can be clues to what to expect in the next two years.

1 hour ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

What are they Freshmen and JV Records? How many underclassmen are on varsity?

Those things are not always a true indicator of future success, but they can be clues to what to expect in the next two years.

Don't know those exact answers, maybe another jax fan will get in here and respond, but that's why I said, we'll see about future successĀ 

Not being funny. With the injuries and numbers on the sideline. Would be real hard to compete with good 2A team. Not knocking players or coaching. During year Qb and backup out for the year 2 of 3 running backs out for the year. Best wr moved to qb. 2 of 4 lbs out for year. Starting safety out for the year. 3 dl out for the year. Ol at least 1 out for the year. Kicker and punter are ok. Punter has had plenty of action.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

Not being funny. With the injuries and numbers on the sideline. Would be real hard to compete with good 2A team. Not knocking players or coaching. During year Qb and backup out for the year 2 of 3 running backs out for the year. Best wr moved to qb. 2 of 4 lbs out for year. Starting safety out for the year. 3 dl out for the year. Ol at least 1 out for the year. Kicker and punter are ok. Punter has had plenty of action.

I lol'd

20 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

Record please?

No idea what their record was . . . but I know the 2024 senior class were not undefeated for two years in 7th and 8th grade. If you know something different, please correct me :)

What I do know is the CURRENT 9th grade did not lose a game in either 7th or 8th grade. They've lost 3 this year because 5 of them were moved to JV and several, including two great DTs, tore ACLs.

Edited by Matt