REGIONAL FINAL: NEWTON vs. DAINGERFIELD @ The Tomato Bowl in Jacksonville on Friday at 7 PM

RETIREDFAN1

Newton vs. Daingerfield   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Finals

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

Good point, and y'all lose when you play competition. 

7 points both games. Neither with starting qb. Just better worry about Friday.  Nobody listening. That harmony loss was best loss Daingerfield could have.

#B2A TOUR

8 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

DFIELD all smoke no fire 🔥..Newton will light them and the scoreboard up Fri. Lots of IFs ands and buts . Those ifs Ands Buts not needed when you have a 0 in the loss column.  Only when you have a 3 in that column you need those.

Would we be undefeated too if we switched schedules? 🤣😂 

Edited by iRockNewbzz

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

He was injured,  but still played. He had a very good catch to the Newton 10yrd line in the closing minute of game. Our staff chose to pass the ball 4 times and we came up short. Newton won 16-12

Still think the QB should have been running after he made that big catch to the 10 !   The 4 passing plays in a row was very questionable… 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What are the Tiger fans unrealistic about?. 

The fans assume that "The Kittens" are going to win by a certain point spread, which is nonsensical. Is there a water source in Daingerfield that causes the delusions of the local population? Daingerfield's preseason schedule was not very strong. Newton had a productive preseason. Round ball is all that the next round yawl will see. Take yawl medication and stop experiencing delusions of the senses (hallucinations).  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore said:

The fans assume that "The Kittens" are going to win by a certain point spread, which is nonsensical. Is there a water source in Daingerfield that causes the delusions of the local population? Daingerfield's preseason schedule was not very strong. Newton had a productive preseason. Round ball is all that the next round yawl will see. Take yawl medication and stop experiencing delusions of the senses (hallucinations).  

Lol "not very strong" preseason hmm 🤔 Tatum got to the 2nd round of playoffs without their star QB, Timpson still playing and will probably get to the semifinals at least (if not win it all this year), and Center lost by 2 TDs to Gilmer who is still playing as of right now. Pretty salty preseason if you ask me 👀

Edited by iRockNewbzz

53 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Lol "not very strong" preseason hmm 🤔 Tatum got to the 2nd round of playoffs without their star QB, Timpson still playing and will probably get to the semifinals at least (if not win it all this year), and Center lost by 2 TDs to Gilmer who is still playing as of right now. Pretty salty preseason if you ask me 👀

You're wasting your time. They'll never get it.lol

11 hours ago, OleMoe said:

FB_IMG_1701057181590.jpg

Graphics are just like stats, can make them look however you want. Yes, avg 38.8/game but every district contest and 1st PO game, starters were out by halftime so that very easily could be 50+.

If you wanted to include PPG against, Newton gives up 13.6pts/game and Daingerfield gives up 11.1 pts/game so Tomato/Toe-Ma-Toe

I want to go Dfield but I just have a feeling that they will get exposed. Happens every year. Honestly Dfield could potentially have at least 6 more state titles but they always get beat in the 3-5th round. The talent isn't the problem. I'm going Newton based off of the fact Dfield always seems to find the worst luck in games like this. 

2 minutes ago, dfield68,83,85,08,09,10 said:

It's funny how they keep saying we haven't played anyone. Besides a really competitive 4a center, and #1timpson, we just throttled #4 hooks. And believe me they have some Dawgs. Y'all can hide behind that weak schedule for three more days. I know what's coming for them figs.

I haven't seen anyone say Daingerfield hasn't played anyone... it was just pointed out that y'all lose when you play a good team. That's all. 

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, FIGNEWTON2003 said:

Funny how yall have more people on smoaky and they voting aginst ya 😆 🤣 😂 

We have a lot of haters in the area, tired of us always having success and winning so much, but polls are just polls.  I would not look at last year either, this team is much better, more of a team this last year, and much more physical then last year.  

1 hour ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Graphics are just like stats, can make them look however you want. Yes, avg 38.8/game but every district contest and 1st PO game, starters were out by halftime so that very easily could be 50+.

If you wanted to include PPG against, Newton gives up 13.6pts/game and Daingerfield gives up 11.1 pts/game so Tomato/Toe-Ma-Toe

So you're assuming Newton kept starters in?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iRockNewbzz said:

I do believe the Eagles put up 50+ BEFORE the half. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1