Houston At Severe Level For Covid

BarryLaverty

Holy ####!!!!  A virus that spreads through the population.  Who would’ve ever dreamed a virus could spread.  I know people that have it in Panola and Shelby county.  They’re getting better every day and haven’t rotted alive yet.  

• Like 2

What gets Barry more excited?  Posting articles of  covid cases rising or  negative articles about Trump?   I bet if our economy hits great depression levels, he will need to wear an extra pair of depends every night to keep his sheets dry.

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Holy ####!!!!  A virus that spreads through the population.  Who would’ve ever dreamed a virus could spread.  I know people that have it in Panola and Shelby county.  They’re getting better every day and haven’t rotted alive yet.  

I know people who have it, but never got sick...  That would be my father in law... That would also be 80% of all COVID Cases.

44 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, the 'media has dropped Covid coverage' and I throw out some info disproving that to get abused by 'conservatives'? Shooting fish in a barrel! 🙄

More Communist desperation from the Chief Disinfomation Agent, Comrade Laughingstock...😜

• LOL! 1

I have only seen an increase in traffic since the Code 2 came out.  People are tired of Judge Lina Hidalgo, and she has sealed her fate as a one term judge.  I still do not know of a single person in Harris Co. who has contracted the virus, and only two that said that may have had it long before it was supposedly here.  My guess is they had the flu, but want to say it's the Wuhan.  All I know is ESPN in Houston is about to lose a listener, because they are running scared about it, and creating fear.  The only time I wear a mask is when I'm working, because it's required or when I'm donating plasma.  They went overboard with this back in March. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, the 'media has dropped Covid coverage' and I throw out some info disproving that to get abused by 'conservatives'? Shooting fish in a barrel! 🙄

Speaking of shooting fish in a barrel, Wonder how many of those cases involved a gunshot?  

12 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Since they are using statewide hospital bed numbers but the growth is local, is the state planning to fly patients around the state if a crunch hits 4-5 weeks from now?

I have no idea, but there are discussions to enact lock down again which is stupid.  I didn't hear of them having any problems with hospital beds back in April.  Houston has a lot of hospitals though.  What was stupid was dismantling the temporary hospital which cost $17 million without a single patient ever there.  https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Harris-County-to-close-17M-medical-shelter-at-15224560.php .  I'm not saying they'll need it now, but what if, and why not just use the Astrodome that is just sitting there.  Or if it has too much mold and asbestos then NRG itself.  In New York they used Belmont Park, but never used the Mercy Ship.   

22 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Guess who's been to El paso, Show Low, Sedona, Glamis, Big Bear, Zion,  Bryce, North Rim,  Horseshoe Bend, Page, Amarillo,  and Hochatown....on my motorscooter.  And never wore a mask even when I was told to at the door, and never caught Corona,  and stayed in hotels, and consorted with women of loose morals

I drove from Carthage to Carbondale, Pa. and most people I saw were not wearing masks except on the plane ride home, & American Airlines requires that. No  Wuhan here!🤨

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The media dropped it so they could cover the cops killing Black people(since these cases happed to white cops) and large crowds rioting in the street (never once did they worry about the rioters health with covid, but as soon as Trump announced rallies the covid was back on.  

shooting fish in a barrel?  Dude you’re pathetic.  You eat that leftist poop for breakfast.  

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Teach me more about this please. 

https://www.biolifeplasma.com/us/ .  The bad thing is I'm afraid of needles, and my beats per minute have gone up a few times because of stress and anxiety.  It can't be over 100 bpm when you donate.  All of my other vital functions are normal, and I do not have any other health issues.  

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Some one please explain to me how anyone thinks an  asymptomatic person can spread anything. Literally no other virus, cold or flu can transmit that way. Complete farce. 

Thanks for stopping by after your shift at the Mayo Clinic. 

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-1595_article#:~:text=Recent epidemiologic%2C virologic%2C,symptoms never develop).

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yea I knew a cdc reference was coming. Two weeks ago it was different. And Two weeks before that. 
CDC and there modeling evidence. Lmao they are grasping straws. It can’t happen