West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt @ Lobo Stadium

CrimsonTide21

West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

JJ is just proud of his Arp Tigers. What do you want him to say? We're gonna bend over for you guys. That's ridiculous. Any poster that doesn't have his teams back through thick in thin should be kicked out of town. Even you Waskom guys. Your proud of your school and should be. One day talent will run a little thin. If your not a fair weather fan you should still be on here pumping your town up.

a program that has been there and acts like it! Waskom should take notes.

And this comes from the guy whom boasted of what a "class act" Waskom was during and after the Arp/Waskom meeting a few weeks back. I get it, you for seen into the future and was just setting us up for tomorrows meeting.

And this comes from the guy whom boasted of what a "class act" Waskom was during and after the Arp/Waskom meeting a few weeks back. I get it, you for seen into the future and was just setting us up for tomorrows meeting.

ill just be wishing y'all the best in you basketball season that starts Monday

JJ is just proud of his Arp Tigers. What do you want him to say? We're gonna bend over for you guys. That's ridiculous. Any poster that doesn't have his teams back through thick in thin should be kicked out of town. Even you Waskom guys. Your proud of your school and should be. One day talent will run a little thin. If your not a fair weather fan you should still be on here pumping your town up.

+1

NB who asked you anything? Ole JJ can speak for himself.....why do you think you have to defend someone else on Smoaky.....unless you're a defense attorney just fade away.....PP had a great season but it's over.....be proud of them but don't think you have to preach to the rest of us about supporting our team....we have been on the low end but now it is time for us to enjoying our success.....I'll bet Waskom will bring more fans to the game than Arp will..... showing our support and respect.....but win or lose we will still support our team.

Good game PP... hats off to those raiders, if arp doesn't win tomorrow we got ourselves a game folks... I will travel to see the next round, raiders want redemption and I believe they will get it... PP yall beat my Winona team I wanted yall to win it all better luck next year

Good game and season for both programs! Made for an enjoyable evening! Pewitt started the year with a lot of negative talk from folks but I'm glad to see they proved people wrong! Nothing to hang their heads about and they will only continue to improve!

Tomcat take it easy buddy. lighten up. It's the holidays. I'm no lawyer just a lowly rancher and farmer. I have no clue what your saying. Didn't I say Waskom fellas pump your team up even when the well runs dry from time to time. And it will. You think title town (Daingerfield ) would ever imagine seeing 1-9 and 5-7 seasons. I was simply saying that JJ obviously loves his Tigers. Does he say some crazy things? Sure. I personally think yall will be back to back champs. My point was he is and should pump up his team. WR was a good team. Great athletes. Heckuva running back. That QB should be playing on Saturdays one day. The fact that you beat them 40-0 in whatever kind of weather speaks volumes about Waskom. No need to get mad at Natch Tomcat. I wasn't trying to start nothing. No Woooooooooooing till next August. Hope yall both have an injury free ballgame tomorrow. I'd rather the trophy be in the Piney Woods than the tumbleweeds. So I'll be rooting for either one of you.

NB I think tomcats reply was to JJ's comment about Waskom taking notes on class, nothing to do with him supporting his team.

showing respect for an injured player and you guys here on Smoak are 2 different things. We will see how y'all handle tomorrows but whooping. showing respect for an injured player and you guys here on Smoak are 2 different things. We will see how y'all handle tomorrows but whooping.

You so crazy!