Harmony vs. Henrietta

Stoney

Harmony vs. Henrietta   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Henrietta

Rumblings off schoolhouse hill have him possibly playing Friday night.

I hope he makes it back. But the backup did the job last Friday and that's what you have to do to win in the playoffs. It's hard for a 3a team but that's what makes your a team. If you depend on one or two players the other coaches at this stage will adjust.

I've seen I can make the trip in about 2 hours. Leave Tyler at 4, put me there at 6, game at 7? That's pushing it for me. We had a good crowd at Pine Tree Friday night. Lot closer drive. If school is closing at noon Friday, there might be a bump in attendance. 50-75 sounds about right for us.

Believe me, driving to Frisco on Friday night will be an absolute nightmare. I live probably 35-40 miles from the stadium and I would allow myself 2 hours on a Friday evening. Especially they will have games everywhere in that area. I really am trying to give the East Texans fair warning. Any stadium east of Frisco would have been better. Mesquite, Garland, McKinney, Wylie (even with their construction nightmare), Royse City and even Forney might be better. Forney's City Bank Stadium is ok, but it is the worst location to get in and out of. Once you get there be prepared to wait forevvvveeerrr to get out!

So the next time your coach or the opposing coach wants to play in those highly populated city areas, I would beg them not to. The only way I would like Frisco would be on a Saturday....maybe. The stadiums are nice, but very cumbersome to get in and out of.

I really like Harmony in this game. Give me the Harmonious Harmony Eagles in a 46-21 final.

And be sure to call Royse City ISD Stadium for Round 3! Don't get blinded by the hype of those city stadiums, when you can get great accommodations and hospitable surroundings with outstanding facilities at Royse City ISD Stadium. State Champions and even a Heisman Trophy winner have played here. We just love to host Championship football games. Why? I think we like to show off for one thing, another is we like company coming to our school and community and finally and frankly...we are dang good at it! LOL!

Good luck to both teams and have fun enjoying a lifetime memory!

• Like 1