Week 8: Alto Yellowjackets (4-2 | 1-0) @ Carlisle Indians (6-0 | 1-0) - THURSDAY, 10/18/18 @ 7:00 p.m. - GAME CHANGE!

StingEmALTO

District 10-2A: Alto @ Carlisle   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Big battle! Who stays undefeated in district?

• Alto
    • Carlisle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2018 at 12:30 AM

On 10/13/2018 at 7:34 PM, JACKETLIFE said:

I don’t think I have ever seen a Alto team with this many turnovers or penalties in 7 games! If they can’t get things corrected, the Indians will win comfortably. And if not corrected by playoffs, it’s 1 and done. 

Enough said 

Who woulda ever thunk we’d see the day when Carlisle would be blowing out Alto? All I can say is congrats to Coach Baker (both of them). They have built what was a laughingstock of a program into a true powerhouse. Good job. Them Injuns gonna be a tough out. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Thank you sir, have a safe trip home and good luck going forward. 

Thanks. Hate you missed your team. I’m gonna follow my Jackets  as far as they go. If it ends early and the Indians are still rolling, you guys have earned an extra body sitting on y’alls side the rest of your journey. Fun team to watch.

Just now, SwarmingOnEm said:

Thanks. Hate you missed your team. I’m gonna follow my Jackets  as far as they go. If it ends early and the Indians are still rolling, you guys have earned an extra body sitting on y’alls side the rest of your journey. Fun team to watch.

Thanks swarming.. Maybe I'll get to see them again this year..