Gladewater @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yes. They would have #1 seed, but they gonna end up in 3rd behind Sabine, Mineola and just ahead of Tatum. 👀

Lol 👀

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I think if GW beats Tatum, WR will be locked in for a playoff spot! 

Yeah I think so too. I think Minny will win against winny. But you never know with this years district. 

5 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

This is an interesting game. Gladewater is really good. Tatum has potential to be good but just couldn’t put it together this year. Athletes and speed all over the field. 

Took us a while to put it together too. They had a sense of urgency last night that I haven’t seen all year. I also think everyone has settled into their positions. I told you this week that I thought we were starting to click and everyone wrote it off to looking good against a bad White Oak team but Sabine isn’t a bad team and we continued to get better. Should be fun the rest of the way. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

They want him fired a couple times a year. Amazing how winning can completely change your perception of a coach. Lol

No they finally opened up the playbook and throwing the ball a little and quit handing off straight up the middle on 3rd and 12. They have also figured out 6 is the best qb and 12 is s beast at receiver. So many play makers and found a way to get em on the field at the same time or rotate 

• Like 1