Trumps Open letter to Schumer

Youngcoach123

54 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Donald Trump tells a *woman* reporter that she’s asking a “nasty,” “gotcha” question because she wants to know why Jared Kushner said the federal stockpile wasn’t for the states. Trump ends by telling her she should be ashamed of herself and that he gave her a “perfect answer.”

I realize some of it is reserved for our military and of course our elected officials.  The Federal Government has more employees than any private sector.  Some of it is for the states, but it has to be distributed properly.  As we've seen with New York and Michigan they are asking for more, but they have their own stockpiles or should have as well.  I'm amazed that John Bel Edwards hasn't complained yet.  

• Thanks 1

The 💩 hits the fan, & SS&P (Schumer, Schiff & Pelosi) are busy impeaching the President.   The fan is completely knocked over and buried under the 💩, and all these Loons can think about is how to use the pandemic to blame Trump.   Schiff & Pelosi want to investigate, which is ironic since they are part of the problem.   Got to love politicians.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Who gives a poop.  He calls the spade a spade.  You just don’t like the content and it bothers you.  This is what our country was needing.  Someone that doesn’t give a rats for politics.  Politics are why the ship was sinking.  The democrats could run peewee herman and you’d vote for him

That sounds exactly like what the voters said about Joe Exotic. 

4 hours ago, BoHogg said:

He really put those arrogant reporters in their place.  Most of them should be banned from the press pool.  All they do is try to put a negative slant on everything that is said or done by this administration  .... They aren't reporting the news. They are trying to make news and negative soundbites while making themselves look foolish ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

He really put those arrogant reporters in their place.  Most of them should be banned from the press pool.  All they do is try to put a negative slant on everything that is said or done by this administration  .... They aren't reporting the news. They are trying to make news and negative soundbites while making themselves look foolish ...

How can anyone listen to that and think that the reporter is not the contrarian. Just trying to start a problem when there isn’t one. I wish our leftist friends on here could see that. But hey if they could see it they wouldn’t  be communist. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

How can anyone listen to that and think that the reporter is not the contrarian. Just trying to start a problem when there isn’t one. I wish our leftist friends on here could see that. But hey if they could see it they wouldn’t  be communist. 

Well said ... it's obvious to the brain dead that's exactly what Jim Acosta and several of the other "reporters" are doing ... they aren't  interested in the real story or the facts. All they want to do is try and find something someone might have said to try and twist into  something to make President Trump or his team look bad ... that's  how they have covered his entire presidency  ....

6 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Oh, but they DO see it; They just don’t give a damn. The Fake News MSM is the Propaganda Wing of the Communist Democrat Party, and they have an agenda, which is to tar & feather the greatest threat to their existence:President Donald J. Trump for being POTUS, instead of The Hildabeast, whom they really wanted as their Queen.

6 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

To busy spending those hand outs that working people pay for. smh

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 9:31 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

What do you call a guy who create massive amounts of wealth, uses his own wealth to run for president, and wins. 

I know.... an idiot. Lmao y’all are something else. 

And if he loses you call him Bloomberg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

22 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Where's the original cast of Saturday Night Live when you need them...Lampoon field day with T🀣

I wondering if there's any filming going on at all at the present time.  I suppose they could make movies and television shows, but it would all have to be done with CGI.  As if television and movies don't stink already think about what they will be like in 6 months to a year.  It's all going to be reruns or re-release of old movies I'm thinking.  

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I wondering if there's any filming going on at all at the present time.  I suppose they could make movies and television shows, but it would all have to be done with CGI.  As if television and movies don't stink already think about what they will be like in 6 months to a year.  It's all going to be reruns or re-release of old movies I'm thinking.  

Netflix is a lifesaver right now

On 4/4/2020 at 4:45 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Netflix is a lifesaver right now

I'll say it's YouTube for me.  I've been watching a lot of the Jim Cornette takes on his days in wrasslin'.  While it's just the audio he talks a lot about Mid South Wrestling back in the day.  He curses like a sailor though.