Woman follows dude to his room LOL

BoyzNdaHood

Just now, Monte1076 said:

She looks kinda like Amy Schumer. Whose uncle is none other than Charles Schumer.

So that’s why she’s famous because we all know it ain’t for her comedy.

• Like 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

I didn’t see every episode of Seinfeld, so did that episode end up with the white chick in the gym with the black basketball team?😳😆

Nope, it was just about not letting in a neighbor-the guy who owned the bird in later episodes that ate Jerry's key and died. Not sure why everything has to have a color though?

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Nope, it was just about not letting in a neighbor-the guy who owned the bird in later episodes that ate Jerry's key and died. Not sure why everything has to have a color though?

It doesn’t; That just seems the way things are headed these days.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It doesn’t; That just seems the way things are headed these days.

It seems that way because ppl are tired of not having equal rights, paid less than the other race etc, one race is more likely to get the job than the other.... ppl are tired of it, and a change needs to be made 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

It seems that way because ppl are tired of not having equal rights, paid less than the other race etc, one race is more likely to get the job than the other.... ppl are tired of it, and a change needs to be made 

In my own career, I have been passed over for jobs I could have been given on several occasions; One of which I was very qualified to get, but since the job was covered under Affirmative Action, They instead gave it to an unqualified “minority female” with NO experience whatsoever... My “White Privilege “ didn’t help me one bit.

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

In my own career, I have been passed over for jobs I could have been given on several occasions; One of which I was very qualified to get, but since the job was covered under Affirmative Action, They instead gave it to an unqualified “minority female” with NO experience whatsoever... My “White Privilege “ didn’t help me one bit.

Its not the way in all cases

On 6/17/2020 at 10:21 AM, JETT said:

There is a huge educational discrepancy between races which would lead to less people of color getting those great jobs

• Like 1