BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

14 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Honestly that makes sense. Visitor side isn’t big enough for band and 500 to social distance. 

GW isn’t traveling to away games.

I wonder why in this time when we have to be a little bit ya know flexible...band could wear a less formal outfit (as to not get dirty)...stand along end (curve) of a stadium and just spread out sit on blankets when they feel the need or such (again thinking flexibility here in a weird time).

22 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

I wonder why in this time when we have to be a little bit ya know flexible...band could wear a less formal outfit (as to not get dirty)...stand along end (curve) of a stadium and just spread out sit on blankets when they feel the need or such (again thinking flexibility here in a weird time).

I'd just put chairs on the track for the band. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Because they would still count towards the capacity regardless. I’d be all for it though. 

Just now, StangtilDeath said:

Which is crazy because they're basing thr 50% number off of what the seats will hold.  Need to measure the hills and spots past the end zones lol

I feel the same way. Capacity is how many butts will fit into the stands. Capacity is a whole lot bigger if you are utilizing the track, behind the end zones, hills or other open areas. 

2 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Which is crazy because they're basing thr 50% number off of what the seats will hold.  Need to measure the hills and spots past the end zones lol

I know, I stated way earlier in the thread that we could have a good gathering for this game under the rules. There’s so much field room at GW. Temporary bleachers at both end zones would be a start 

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

My understanding is if band is t in the stands, they don’t count towards capacity. 

I thought they did because after performing you will usually see them with family and getting snacks from concession stands. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

I got two tickets I’ll likely give away. 

Yeah I was going to get extra just in case I have any friends that aren’t able too, but I’m not going to sell them to the highest bidder lmao. Most likely give them away like you’re doing. 

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Yeah I was going to get extra just in case I have any friends that aren’t able too, but I’m not going to sell them to the highest bidder lmao. Most likely give them away like you’re doing. 

Hey I was just putting it out there I’m just lucky enough to get me one