Carthage vs WOS ???

LCM

28 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Anybody got a decoder ring I can borrow? I have no idea what this guy just said. @mikehonchoget Ricky to pray to baby Jesus for this fella. 

Theyes b big……Theyes b fast…….Theyes don’tes needs 2 b throwing the ball……..Theyes just run over u’s or theyes just run around u’s

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, powerlifter said:

I love this natureboy98i need all the prayers I can get your like so many others but let me let you in on a secret  Carthage is not no were close to the last years team  if so in witch way in light  me and others on the board  PS I m good at eating my words

They are dang close to last years team on defense, seeing as they returned so many starters. That should concern you. With that defense, Carthage doesn’t need a great offense, but I’m betting they get to that point before district starts.  Got three very good receivers and an explosive tight end. If Carthage develops any kind of running game this season, it’s lights out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

They are dang close to last years team on defense, seeing as they returned so many starters. That should concern you. With that defense, Carthage doesn’t need a great offense, but I’m betting they get to that point before district starts.  Got three very good receivers and an explosive tight end. If Carthage develops any kind of running game this season, it’s lights out.

carthage has some nice size kids as you can see its nice to have that they will match up very nice with wo-s in size wise on both sides of the ball this year .last year wo-s was a very balanced ball club Carthage and wo-s had two of the best defenses in the state last year  hands down  just me talking out loud last night lc-m had a nice size defiance line the only problem they got runover and could not cope with speed. PS sorry about the spelling good luck to the dogs

61097b71524d9.image.jpg

8 hours ago, powerlifter said:

carthage has some nice size kids as you can see its nice to have that they will match up very nice with wo-s in size wise on both sides of the ball this year .last year wo-s was a very balanced ball club Carthage and wo-s had two of the best defenses in the state last year  hands down  just me talking out loud last night lc-m had a nice size defiance line the only problem they got runover and could not cope with speed. PS sorry about the spelling good luck to the dogs

61097b71524d9.image.jpg

I ain’t disrespecting nobody, but there’s a little difference in LCM and Carthage….

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, powerlifter said:

Mr natureboy98  smiles cant do that they are not as big as wo-s this year and cant handle speed wo-s dose not pass a lot  they just out run you can Carthage handle that buy the looks of there first game they dodged a ballot we all know this not  even close to what they have had in years past

The bullet that Carthage “dodged”, was a Crosby Cougar team that is looking like they just might be the best team Carthage will play all year. At least in some areas, if not most (and that’s to take nothing from Gilmer who I know will be very good as well). Carthage won with a Covid depleted offense, something WOS couldn’t do last year. And that Crosby team just hung with Manvel and made that a hell of a game. 

Is the offense as good as some years past through two games? No. But it’s getting better. If the offense struggles in district then I’d be a little more apprehensive. But I’ll take the grit and toughness to come back on a defense like Crosby had with a patchwork offensive line and brand new QB as well as a 42-14 victory over what I saw as a talented and explosive Cornerstone offense. Carthage defense will carry the team as long as they need to before the new offense starters get up to speed and to the level Carthage is known for. The WR group is one of the best we have ever had. And the new TE looks to be the next great, productive TE for Carthage that so many others have been. As long as the QBs and o-line improve as they always have under this staff, Carthage isn’t going anywhere. 

• Like 3

Although the WOS-Carthage weeks line up this week I'm not sure 100% Carthage wants to play this week....seems from the outside looking in it seems like things line up better for Carthage to take this week off and try to pick up something Week 4

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I wish there wasn’t. Hey Surratt used to coach there so there is that ....

Yep when he was at LCM we spanked WOS and went 10-0. Lost to Willis in playoffs Against the future Heisman runner up Bishop. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JBizzle said:

I ain’t disrespecting nobody, but there’s a little difference in LCM and Carthage….

I agree there is a difference in both teams. But with our new coach LCM has improved which I’m glad to see. We ran the ball well on WOS. one of running backs had 16 carries for 175 yArds on the ground. I have no doubt Carthage would win the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

The bullet that Carthage “dodged”, was a Crosby Cougar team that is looking like they just might be the best team Carthage will play all year. At least in some areas, if not most (and that’s to take nothing from Gilmer who I know will be very good as well). Carthage won with a Covid depleted offense, something WOS couldn’t do last year. And that Crosby team just hung with Manvel and made that a hell of a game. 

Is the offense as good as some years past through two games? No. But it’s getting better. If the offense struggles in district then I’d be a little more apprehensive. But I’ll take the grit and toughness to come back on a defense like Crosby had with a patchwork offensive line and brand new QB as well as a 42-14 victory over what I saw as a talented and explosive Cornerstone offense. Carthage defense will carry the team as long as they need to before the new offense starters get up to speed and to the level Carthage is known for. The WR group is one of the best we have ever had. And the new TE looks to be the next great, productive TE for Carthage that so many others have been. As long as the QBs and o-line improve as they always have under this staff, Carthage isn’t going anywhere. 

very nice post Mr Mikehoncho

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Power, you are gonna make me blush. 

Hows the Mrs? She feeling any better? 

thanks for asking she is on a walker now her nurse tell us she is getting stronger but her sight is blurry she says Mike you know that my blood runs silver and blue  some people are very rude i think this one person is trying to get me to LOSE IT ON HIM  so he can get me band. Mike have a super labor day  my friend

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Saw one post on that other site guy said that Carthage has NEVER fielded a team that could've beaten 2016 WOS.  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My twin brother has been anticipating being banned from that site for exposing their idiocy and hurting their feelings constantly. 

39 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

My twin brother has been anticipating being banned from that site for exposing their idiocy and hurting their feelings constantly. 

I am very very sorry about your twin brother I feel his hurt Mike this thing about Carthage and wo-s is getting old  maybe they will be able meet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

thanks for asking she is on a walker now her nurse tell us she is getting stronger but her sight is blurry she says Mike you know that my blood runs silver and blue  some people are very rude i think this one person is trying to get me to LOSE IT ON HIM  so he can get me band. Mike have a super labor day  my friend

I know it does. Well whoever he is, shame on him. You are good as gold Power. Don’t mind him! 

you too my friend