Jump to content

🏈🏈 STATE FINALS EDITION PICKEMS....DEADLINE 10 AM WEDNESDAY 🏈🏈


corrigancamden09
 Share

Recommended Posts

This Week:

@grinder 19 - 4

@KirtFalcon 19 - 4

@hunter92 19 - 4

@SilkyJohnson 18 - 5

@trueblue82 17 - 6

@jacketgrad06 16 - 7

@SAPACK1 15 - 8

@ramsn03 14 - 9

@RETIREDFAN1 13 - 10

 

Season:

@KirtFalcon42 - 12

@SilkyJohnson 41 - 13

@grinder 39 - 15

@trueblue82 38 - 16

@RETIREDFAN1 37 - 17

@SAPACK1 35 - 19

@jacketgrad06 30 - 13

@ramsn03 25 - 18

@hunter92 19 - 4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

District 12 2A D2 Standings:

Lovelady 3 - 0 

Hull-Daisetta 2 - 0

Colmesneil 2 - 1

Deweyville 2 - 1

Evadale 1 - 2

Sabine Pass 0 - 2

 

Games this week:

Overton @ Colmesneil

Acadiana Christian @ Deweyville

Evadale @ Anderson-Shiro

Hull-Daisetta @ Hardin

Lovelady @ Normangee

Sabine Pass @ Houston Christo Rey

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pickem Games this week:

Overton @ Colmesneil

Evadale @ Anderson-Shiro

Hull-Daisetta @ Hardin

Lovelady @ Normangee

West Hardin @ Cushing

Corrigan @ Coldspring 

Groveton @ Grapeland

Mart @ Centerville

Alto @ Garrison

Anahuac @ San Augustine

Waskom @ Timpson

West Sabine @ Trinity

Coolidge @ Oakwood

Warren @ Huntington

Tyler HEAT @ Apple Springs

Legacy Christian @ Burkeville

Chester @ Calvert

Hardin-Jefferson @ Diboll

West Orange-Stark @ Newton

Orangefield @ Woodville

Franklin @ Jasper

Spring Legacy @ Livingston

Bridge City @ Lumberton

Longview @ Lufkin

Chapel Hill @ Nacogdoches

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

This Week:

@grinder 19 - 4

@KirtFalcon 19 - 4

@hunter92 19 - 4

@SilkyJohnson 18 - 5

@trueblue82 17 - 6

@jacketgrad06 16 - 7

@SAPACK1 15 - 8

@ramsn03 14 - 9

@RETIREDFAN1 13 - 10

 

Season:

@KirtFalcon42 - 12

@SilkyJohnson 41 - 13

@grinder 39 - 15

@trueblue82 38 - 16

@RETIREDFAN1 37 - 17

@SAPACK1 35 - 19

@jacketgrad06 30 - 13

@ramsn03 25 - 18

@hunter92 19 - 4

I'm coming for ya @KirtFalcon ! 🤣

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Pickem Games this week:

Overton @ Colmesneil

Evadale @ Anderson-Shiro

Hull-Daisetta @ Hardin

Lovelady @ Normangee

West Hardin @ Cushing

Corrigan @ Coldspring 

Groveton @ Grapeland

Mart @ Centerville

Alto @ Garrison

Anahuac @ San Augustine

Waskom @ Timpson

West Sabine @ Trinity

Coolidge @ Oakwood

Warren @ Huntington

Tyler HEAT @ Apple Springs

Legacy Christian @ Burkeville

Chester @ Calvert

Hardin-Jefferson @ Diboll

West Orange-Stark @ Newton

Orangefield @ Woodville

Franklin @ Jasper

Spring Legacy @ Livingston

Bridge City @ Lumberton

Longview @ Lufkin

Chapel Hill @ Nacogdoches

 

Overton

Anderson-Shiro

Hull

Lovelady

Cushing 🤮

Corrigan

Grapeland

Centerville

Garrison 

Anahuac

Timpson

West Sabine

Oakwood

Warren

Apple

Legacy Christian

Chester

Diboll

WOS

Woodville

Franklin

Livingston

Lumberton

Longview

CHill

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Overton @ Colmesneil

Evadale @ Anderson-Shiro

Hull-Daisetta @ Hardin

Lovelady @ Normangee

West Hardin @ Cushing

Corrigan @ Coldspring 

Groveton @ Grapeland

Mart @ Centerville

Alto @ Garrison

Anahuac @ San Augustine

Waskom @ Timpson

West Sabine @ Trinity

Coolidge @ Oakwood

Warren @ Huntington

Tyler HEAT @ Apple Springs

Legacy Christian @ Burkeville

Chester @ Calvert

Hardin-Jefferson @ Diboll

West Orange-Stark @ Newton

Orangefield @ Woodville

Franklin @ Jasper

Spring Legacy @ Livingston

Bridge City @ Lumberton

Longview @ Lufkin

Chapel Hill @ Nacogdoches

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2022 at 10:15 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Pickem Games this week:

Overton @ Colmesneil

Evadale @ Anderson-Shiro

Hull-Daisetta @ Hardin

Lovelady @ Normangee

West Hardin @ Cushing

Corrigan @ Coldspring 

Groveton @ Grapeland

Mart @ Centerville

Alto @ Garrison

Anahuac @ San Augustine

Waskom @ Timpson

West Sabine @ Trinity

Coolidge @ Oakwood

Warren @ Huntington

Tyler HEAT @ Apple Springs

Legacy Christian @ Burkeville

Chester @ Calvert

Hardin-Jefferson @ Diboll

West Orange-Stark @ Newton

Orangefield @ Woodville

Franklin @ Jasper

Spring Legacy @ Livingston

Bridge City @ Lumberton

Longview @ Lufkin

Chapel Hill @ Nacogdoches

 

How come yall don't ever put Carlisle in the pickums..askin for a friend...you know...prolly...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

How come yall don't ever put Carlisle in the pickums..askin for a friend...you know...prolly...

Nobody from Carlisle ever picks with us on this thread.....lol....I put all the teams close to Colmesneil plus places I've coached plus schools our pickers follow and random ones from close by.......lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nobody from Carlisle ever picks with us on this thread.....lol....I put all the teams close to Colmesneil plus places I've coached plus schools our pickers follow and random ones from close by.......lol

Heck we gotta play yalls dist in playoffs so people should get used to picking against us early ol son...

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Colmesneil

Anderson-Shiro

Hardin

Lovelady

West Hardin

Corrigan

Grapeland

Mart

Garrison

Anahuac

Timpson

West Sabine

Oakwood

Warren

Apple Springs

Legacy Christian

Calvert

Diboll

West Orange-Stark

Woodville

Franklin

Spring Legacy

Lumberton

Longview

Chapel Hill

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Colmesneil

Anderson-Shiro

Hardin

Lovelady

West Hardin

Corrigan 

Grapeland

Mart 

Alto

Anahuac 

Timpson

West Sabine 

Oakwood

Warren 

Apple Springs

Legacy Christian

Chester 

Diboll

West Orange-Stark 

Woodville

Franklin 

Spring Legacy

Lumberton

Longview 

Chapel Hill

 

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 🏈🏈 STATE FINALS EDITION PICKEMS....DEADLINE 10 AM WEDNESDAY 🏈🏈

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...