Week Ten: Longview vs Tyler (100th Meeting)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (7-1, 5-0) vs Tyler Lions (6-2, 3-2)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler in a close one
    • Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:30 PM

I was very pleased with our effort up until the last 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter. Longview looked out of character but our defense played a huge part in that. Tutt does not have very much accuracy and I wish we could’ve took advantage of the Willie Nelson muffed punt. We’ve had some good opportunities. Give the Lobo D a ton of credit. They made adjustments and came after Granberry. JT is a second half team but dang, we can’t stop Tatum. Dude is running possessed 😮‍💨 I have no idea what McFall was doing on that kick return 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

We all know what will be our downfall in the end.

Yes Tutt has not made many game changing mistakes this season, but he has rarely made any game changing plays either. Just frustrating that that first drive wasn't a score (though that on Tatum/Stewart more than Tutt).

Penalties, if not Tutt, will be the ultimate downfall though. It just, can't continue. The sad thing is that most of these are from one freakin player and everyone sees it, but nothing gets changed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Boyz_In_Blue said:

I was very pleased with our effort up until the last 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter. Longview looked out of character but our defense played a huge part in that. Tutt does not have very much accuracy and I wish we could’ve took advantage of the Willie Nelson muffed punt. We’ve had some good opportunities. Give the Lobo D a ton of credit. They made adjustments and came after Granberry. JT is a second half team but dang, we can’t stop Tatum. Dude is running possessed 😮‍💨 I have no idea what McFall was doing on that kick return 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

Yes, I think the offense got a little pass happy. Slow it down just a little, and try to stretch LV defense to slow it down.

34 minutes ago, Boyz_In_Blue said:

Tatum is cold, but I could probably rush for 150 yds with the holes he running through...lol.   That lobo Oline is serious.