More US troops get killed under the Biden administration

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/three-killed-identified-jordan/

This just makes my blood boil…the ineptitude from the chain of command all the way up to Biden should be ashamed for putting these soldiers in this situation without proper fortified facilities this close to hostile forces….it is inexcusable…but par for the course with this administration 

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/three-killed-identified-jordan/

This just makes my blood boil…the ineptitude from the chain of command all the way up to Biden should be ashamed for putting these soldiers in this situation without proper fortified facilities this close to hostile forces….it is inexcusable…but par for the course with this administration 

Everybody has drones now.  That has changed warfare dramatically.  I'm not talking about 1 million dollar drones.  I'm talking about 50-75 dollar drones bought at Wallmart or Amazon.  The actually explosive device is more expensive than the drone. 

10 minutes ago, Coach Rab said:

It’s like they don’t even brief the press secretary anymore 

Why? It's the Press Secretary's job to spin and lie to make the Administration look good. That's the job of a Press Secretary.

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Why? It's the Press Secretary's job to spin and lie to make the Administration look good. That's the job of a Press Secretary.

They are supposed to be briefed on what they will likely be asked about.  Secondly, that video didn’t seem like a Q & A.  She looked like she didn’t know what the hell she was talking about.  Like it was new to her.  Seems like a failure somewhere that goes deeper than her.