2024-2026 District 8-3A Football

BigLion10

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

You do realize we dropped and won it....then went back up, then dropped back down and went to the semis? It was before yall were good so you may not have even kept up with football then though lol. 

I was meaning within the last time you guys have stepped down. I know you guys have been up and down with success. Calm down, lol. I wasn't meaning the last 10/20 years. A lot can happen within that time. Hell, y'all beat us in the first round during one of those runs or somewhere around there. More recently with the step down, is what I was referring too. Atlanta had a decent year too when they came down now that I'm thinking about it. 

Edited by blackngoldtiger

8 hours ago, Tabasco said:

I agree! I think at this point they should be the preseason favorite. But I think there’s 3 or 4 others that’s definitely going to make life tough for them. 

I don’t think LE should be the favorite in their new district.  They will need a lot more than a few athletes to win.

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I think y’all are in for an eye opening 😆 you forget that it wasn’t long ago that we were going 4 rounds deep in 4A. The talent gap between 3AD1 and 4AD2 isn’t that wide. Sure there isn’t a PG or Gilmer but if you are expecting to run through teams in 3AD1 you’ll be disappointed.  

I was actually being sarcastic a few of you keep beating the same bush besides the guy on Facebook who someone probably searched high in low for that comment, who is saying anything about running 3a lmao 🤣. But I can tell you that we are going to be better in 3a and who knows we are in a town with 4 major high schools this may be only a two year deal.. but in the mean time it sounds like some are indeed hoping for us not to be good in 3a..

Edited by LPND

22 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I don’t think LE should be the favorite in their new district.  They will need a lot more than a few athletes to win.

Hush it up SH this is a conversation between us and our new district 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

Honestly to be 100% transparent the last 5 years have been the worst years in LE history when it comes to success in football, our kids really want to win, we’ve lost numerous talented players to PG mainly and Texas High! Our Kids want to win our community, admin wants the same. We been basically playing with an intern coach the last 5 years who had a career losing record not saying that he’s a bad person but I call a spade a spade. 

45 minutes ago, LPND said:

I was actually being sarcastic a few of you keep beating the same bush besides the guy on Facebook who someone probably searched high in low for that comment, who is saying anything about running 3a lmao 🤣. But I can tell you that we are going to be better in 3a and who knows we are in a town with 4 major high schools this may be only a two year deal.. but in the mean time it sounds like some are indeed hoping for us not to be good in 3a..

We welcome the competition. We’ve been down the last few years ourselves but we had a really young team this past season and look for better days ahead. No one is scared of a team dropping from 4a 🤣 I think all but a few teams in this district came from there 🤣

Edited by GWBears01

1 hour ago, LPND said:

I hope y’all are good, just not the week we play y’all lol. But competition makes us all better. We all want a playoff run but sure don’t want to finish 4th js. You’ll have 2 easy weeks during district. Bye week and WO week 🤣🤣. Really do feel bad for WO low key 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, blackngoldtiger said:

I was meaning within the last time you guys have stepped down. I know you guys have been up and down with success. Calm down, lol. I wasn't meaning the last 10/20 years. A lot can happen within that time. Hell, y'all beat us in the first round during one of those runs or somewhere around there. More recently with the step down, is what I was referring too. Atlanta had a decent year too when they came down now that I'm thinking about it. 

Fair enough. Though the last time we dropped we had OB Jones go down with an injury last week of the season up 28-7 on GW with him on pace for an 1100 yard game lol. Still can't believe we lost that game, we still had opportunities after he went out. Then ultimately we just couldn't beat MV with him hurt in order to try to let him heal enough to make a run. 

25 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

I hope y’all are good, just not the week we play y’all lol. But competition makes us all better. We all want a playoff run but sure don’t want to finish 4th js. You’ll have 2 easy weeks during district. Bye week and WO week 🤣🤣. Really do feel bad for WO low key 

Lol I feel ya haha I’m just happy to see some new blood haha seems we have been playing the same teams the last 20 years 😂 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

We welcome the competition. We’ve been down the last few years ourselves but we had a really young team this past season and look for better days ahead. No one is scared of a team dropping from 4a 🤣 I think all but a few teams in this district came from there 🤣

Lol you shouldn’t be lol we used to play y’all in the old 3a years ago we’re all in 3a for a reason 😂 

28 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

Also lol I don’t want to sound stupid haha, but you don’t have a logo and I’m new to the scene lol which team is yours?

6 hours ago, LPND said:

My point is that we were too we were only winning 5 games those two seasons lol still blew you out lol..  obviously didn’t read the whole post 

lol yall were 4a so duh yall would blow a bad 3a team out. goodjob 😂

6 hours ago, LPND said:

My point is that we were too we were only winning 5 games those two seasons lol still blew you out lol..  obviously didn’t read the whole post 

i was trollin. but on a serious note i know LE is gonna be good coming down to 3a

12 minutes ago, Byron smith said:

tatum and LE are the favorites 

I don’t see it that way.  LE is at best a 4th place team in the new district UNLESS the new HC brings in a different offensive strategy and can get the players to buy into it and execute it.  Having a couple good athletes will not be enough on its own to win.  There is a lot of work to be done.  May not happen in year one.

14 minutes ago, Byron smith said:

i was trollin. but on a serious note i know LE is gonna be good coming down to 3a

Lmao I was too! Honestly I think we will be better year two not sure what to expect this year with the coaching change.