Week 1: Spring Hill vs. #9 Gladewater

BearFan13

Who ya got?   

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 12:30 AM

Picking Gladewater all the way, but I'm expecting to see good things happening in Spring Hill with the addition of Coach Louvier. I believe he is a perfect match for the Panthers and will do great. If SH can stop the run, I expect the score to be closer than last year. Of course if DJ can bring to the Bears what he is capable of then Gladewater will be hard to stop on offense and even though we lost some talented seniors I believe our defense will be better than it's been in a long time.

Guest Tiger03lb

Gladewater to win

It won't be a blow out like last year. I say they win by 2 scores. 

Gonna be hard to stop that GW running attack. Hoping to see a little more passing and spreadout out of GW this year.

SH can keep it close if they can air it out and be effective. They got a good QB there. 

Gladewater will just be too talented in my opinion. Spring Hill will have to score almost every time they have the ball to stay in this. I don’t think they have the speed necessary to run sideline to sideline. The X factor will be that their coach will know his opponent inside and out and I’m sure have a good plan. Should be a fun game but expect GW to get the W. 

16 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

And who are y’all going to beat?  Be glad you’re in 3A .....if you were 4A w/ SH you wouldn’t have a chance in that district.  

We’ll start by beating y’all in week 1..... then go from there. 

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I don’t know. Is that what I said?

Face it, Tatum is a girls athletics school now.  

But good luck to you guys.  Looking forward to another 1st round exit from that prestigious football program with those nice facilities.  

• LOL! 2

29 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Face it, Tatum is a girls athletics school now.  

But good luck to you guys.  Looking forward to another 1st round exit from that prestigious football program with those nice facilities.  

And Center used to be a boys hoops school, for a year. 

Now y’all are pretty much a soccer school. 

Our boys did pretty good in track for a girls school. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 2

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Clarify for me Tadumb 2015 dead or like Tadumb 2017 dead? It’d be hard to be Tadumb 2015 dead. 

Tatum and White Oak need to start a new thread called Tatum vs White Oak The Cage Match!  Y’all can duke it out in there, charge pay per post and stop hijacking every thread bickering 😂 

• LOL! 2

16 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Tatum and White Oak need to start a new thread called Tatum vs White Oak The Cage Match!  Y’all can duke it out in there, charge pay per post and stop hijacking every thread bickering 😂 

The Center girl started it. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1