• OKC in 6
    • Miami in 6
    • OKC in 7
    • Miami in 7

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeBron will continue to get his 30 and 10 and if Bosh continues to play half as good as he did tonight, the Heat will close it out in Miami, in six.

If the Heat were to win it in 6, it won't be in Miami. Game 6 will be in OKC.

Its a 2-3-2 format

Why do they change it in the finals?

If the Heat were to win it in 6, it won't be in Miami. Game 6 will be in OKC.

Its a 2-3-2 format

Why do they change it in the finals?

Yeah that's right. I forgot. That's dumb. I stand by Game Six though. I think they steal one in OKC, drop one in Miami and finish them in OKC.

Confidence? Maybe a 7/10. Thunder has some serious depth, Heat not so much. If they can't get someone outside the big 3 to step up at least once a game, it won't be pretty.

What OKC did to the Spurs in 6 games was good enough to persuade me. I look forward to Lebron vs Durant and Westbrook vs Wade. I can see them hanging with OKC a lot better than the older Spurs and Celtics would. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Thunder take it in 5 games, but I picked OKC in 6.

Okc in 6. Lebron vs Durant. Wade vs westbrook. Who does Miami have to guard harden? No one.

Shane Battier is a lockdown defender, just can't get the offense rolling. I don't think Miami has enough scoring options outside of the big 3. Too much depth from OKC. OKC in six...

Shane Battier is a lockdown defender, just can't get the offense rolling. I don't think Miami has enough scoring options outside of the big 3. Too much depth from OKC. OKC in six...

Used to be a lockdown defender

Okc in 6. Lebron vs Durant. Wade vs westbrook. Who does Miami have to guard harden? No one.

And what are you going to do with Bosh? He is coming off a game where he made three 3-point shots. Don't tell me that doesn't add a wrinkle in your defensive strategy.

And what are you going to do with Bosh? He is coming off a game where he made three 3-point shots. Don't tell me that doesn't add a wrinkle in your defensive strategy.

I think Collison can match up against Bosh pretty well. A big key will be keeping Mario Chalmers from heating up. Chalmers has the ability to be a Hardin-like game changer.

I'm not doubting Lebron's defense. I am talking about Battier.

He has done great too. I've watched probably 80% of the Heat games this season. Never hear anyone complain too much about his defense. Who has he guarded? Well who should he guard? Their best player? Not when you have LeBron and Wade available too.

He has done great too. I've watched probably 80% of the Heat games this season. Never hear anyone complain too much about his defense. Who has he guarded? Well who should he guard? Their best player? Not when you have LeBron and Wade available too.

Just wondering if you were from Oklahoma?, cause your pulling for Miami not OK. Not that you need to be, just wondering.