Texas @ Baylor

JustAFan11

I'm not sure what game Vance Bedford is watching. Baylor clearly can't throw the ball. So why is he not simply loading the box to stop the run and force Baylor to throw?!

I was saying that same thing a couple of months ago. I guess it's too hard to figure out.

I think CS and Sumlin have the same weakness. Neither one seems to want to step in to their area of expertise when that side of the ball is struggling. Weakness may be the wrong word for it simply because loyalty to your staff is admirable. But there's something to be said for taking a mentoring role to your staff where you can.

Maybe this win will give Texas a little momentum for recruiting. After Strong makes wholesale changes of the staff on both sides of the ball.

I honestly don't see any facet of the team where that position coach, coordinator or specialty should be retained. In saying that, strong has surrounded himself with a less than adequate staff and is squarely on the HC

I honestly don't see any facet of the team where that position coach, coordinator or specialty should be retained. In saying that, strong has surrounded himself with a less than adequate staff and is squarely on the HC

Both coordinator positions need to be opened up along with QB coach at the very least.

The offseason will be interesting for the SDC posters about Texas football since we get to add coaching changes to the recruiting updates.