Newton vs Arp

et_football

Newton vs Arp  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

You just figuring that out? I find you and your 9 Div I athletes every year annoying.

Besides, didn't you make a thread about you moving away and said your goodbyes?

One more point than you is all I want.

first off I don't make up D1 athletes. Not one single time can you find a post on Smoaky were I posted about a kid being D1 or college bound did that kid not receive the offers I said. You find one anywhere and I'll never post again. But you can't. It's so funny because this argument started with Dangerfield. I told those morons back in 2007 Arp had 3 D1 guys. Guess what. They did. Micheal Wade Sam Houston, Lavachea Cooper Oklahoma state, Cedric Johnson Iowa state, Zack Spears Iowa State. Then after that I told everyone Arp 2008 Freshman Kyle Copeland was gonna be our future D1 qb. All you morons blasted me saying no way. Well guess what ding ding, I was right. In fact he was starting this year on national TV. So move along butter cup.

Sir, he called me, my son, and his team soft. He started it, I will finish it.

I will be on the Newton side wearing Pewitt attire. I'm not hard to miss. Come visit my son and I, JJ.

We are the softer America!

man y'all was soft as a wet paper towel.look at you on here playing the oh poor pitty me blah blah blah card. Man the hell up. Damn sure glad you aren't coaching one of my kids. You probably issue feelings time outs. Get yo soft tail a whole damn roll of tissues cause your crying like a damn new born getting its first shots. Weak bro and pathetic.

I love good football.

Even if it wasn't us. I cheered EF in 06 and 07. I cheered on Pottsboro in 08, and Aubrey in 09, Idalou in 10, and so on. I have never degraded those we beat, or those that beat us.

That is where JJ went wrong. He called us the new "Soft America".

If you can't understand my stance as a player, Coach, or Father, than I apologize. JJ can kiss my ######!

whistle....... feelings Time out...

Y'all ain't got enough for them fig Newtons . However win over Crockett was impressive.

y'all just don't seem to understand. Newton will fall. Just like everyone Said Crockett would slaughter us. Arp put 605 yards on the board To Newton's 521 total yards against Crockett.

Thanks for your advice, I have pm'ed you, and several others. What other advice do you have Sir?

I have some advise for you. How about go find the " I Need to GROW A PAIR" forum and post there. WOW. Don't PM me cause I don't entertain all that whining entitlement. The fact that you complain about "what she had said was...." just proves JJs point.

Bye Felecia.

The big factor is that Crockett was missing two key starters. One being there best running back who got all those yards on us.

Crockett was only missing 27. Sorry but Crocketts folks even said it didn't make any difference. 3 Rollins had a great game against Arp. That's a part of playoff football. Everyone gets banged up

Newton's pressure defense will wear down and frustrate Arp's offense. Arp has a good defense, but not good enough to keep Newton from pulling away on the scoreboard. Again this week, Newton's defense will be the difference in the game ....

who knows maybe you are right. But after watching film and breaking down these two. Arp is in better shape than you think going into this game. If Newton wins it's a last minute score. Arps line is fast. Probably fastest Newton has seen. I know Arps defense is by far the best defense Newton will have played. This game will be close. These two teams play the same style ball. Arp actually has the faster top kids in Hotaling #26 and Medlock. Even the Crockett posters said Arp had the two best football players they have seen this year in 3&6.

Now..... About this game.

Seems I heard Arp was hurt. Not 100% during certain times of the year. Can someone please explain when and if Arp got healthy. And at what positions? Was the D healthy all year?

none. Built depth stayed healthy for playoffs when it mattered.

Jj I need some crow from the last game.. didn't think y'all would pull it off ..ef could have won against newton for sure.. arp can win this game.. I'm go pull for the district here arp by a td.. is arp healthy?

Arp is healthy. Thanks man. Appreciate your support

I said yesterday I thought this thread would break records but I don't think it will because JJ will need some more posters from Arp to help out, the EF-Newton thread got over 1,000 replies and 53 pages so far and by far a runaway from the other threads, but its still early

I said yesterday I thought this thread would break records but I don't think it will because JJ will need some more posters from Arp to help out, the EF-Newton thread got over 1,000 replies and 53 pages so far and by far a runaway from the other threads, but its still early

to many people have conceded to Newton already. It's cool. We are definitely going to be owed a record amount of Crow

I knew the EF vs Newton thread would be epic. A lot of passionate EF fan's around. Newton vs Arp not so much. JJ is by himself and he is too far removed to be relevant.