Harmony vs Jacksboro

Stoney

Harmony vs Jacksboro  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Jacksboro

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2017 at 11:00 PM

First quarter and turnovers hurt. First undefeated season in school history. District Champs. Bi-District Champs. Great season that ended sooner than Eagle fans would have liked. Great job to the coaches and the young men who gave it their all. We're proud of Y'all.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2017 at 8:39 AM, eagle34 said:

Going to RC to check out Gunter-Dfield, then on to McKinney for the main event. This looks like an old fashioned smash mouth football game. This will be my 2nd Harmony game to attend this year after the Edgewood blow out. The Harmony Defense appears to be getting better as the Season progresses. I'm going with the Eagles 28-17 and advancing to the 3rd round for only the 2nd time in school history! Good luck Eagles!!!

Sorry Stoney I was pulling for Harmony honestly, but I gotta rub eagle34 face into since he snubbed me a little a while back. Looks like Jacksboro whipping your boys pretty good tonight. Physical football doesn’t seem to be Harmonies forte. 

11 minutes ago, stoneykelly said:

First quarter and turnovers hurt. First undefeated season in school history. District Champs. Bi-District Champs. Great season that ended sooner than Eagle fans would have liked. Great job to the coaches and the young men who gave it their all. We're proud of Y'all.

Good season.  Boy, I was wrong.

• Like 1

All I will say is that anybody we played this year knows what our warts were. They showed up tonight. Still tipping the cap to Coach Russell and crew. Use this pain from tonight to get back to this spot next year and avenge the loss. Go Big Red!! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stoneykelly said:

All I will say is that anybody we played this year knows what our warts were. They showed up tonight. Still tipping the cap to Coach Russell and crew. Use this pain from tonight to get back to this spot next year and avenge the loss. Go Big Red!! 

^^^ model fan right here

Well said Stone! The boys definitely left it all out there and the coaching staff made good adjustments at half. The 28 point hole was too much to overcome. After watching Harmony push teams around all year it was very surprising to see them get pushed like they did tonight. 

Hats off to Jacksboro well deserved victory tonight. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2017 at 12:43 PM, Pax said:

I think Jacksboro will have the best defense Harmony has seen so far this year, doing a good job of slowing teams down - a little bit.  They are holding teams to about 12 points less than they otherwise average.  Jacksboro will need to be able to do more than just slow down Harmony's offense a little bit.  Coming in averaging 52.4 ppg, they need to shut it down to have any chance of winning, and it would take an elite defense to do that, and Jacksboro just isn't that.  This game has the potential to be ugly if Jacksboro gets down early and looks forward to basketball.  I think they will put up a fight though.  I think Harmony scores 35-42 and Jacksboro 7-14.  I'll commit to 35-14 Harmony. 

I got this one wrong.  

48 minutes ago, stoneykelly said:

Don't you need to go whine about how Gilmer beat/ sorry ran the score up 63-14 on a team? Ain't that your thing? Whine and gripe about Harmony? Your a sad little man if your world revolves around some make believe butthurt that Harmony handed you some time in your poor sad life. What was it? A Harmony guy took your girlfriend when you were little? You couldn't make the cheerleading team at Harmony? A Harmony fan kick your dog? Just go sit on the bench with your thumb in your mouth like the loser you are. Trust me nobody gives two damn cents what you think.

I know where your getting at Stoney with the comment but Gilmer only scored 14 in 2nd Half And the JV played all but 2 minutes in the 2nd Half. But congrats to the Eagles on a great Season..Was rooting for y'll to win it all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Sorry Stoney I was pulling for Harmony honestly, but I gotta rub eagle34 face into since he snubbed me a little a while back. Looks like Jacksboro whipping your boys pretty good tonight. Physical football doesn’t seem to be Harmonies forte. 

You're definitely right. Jacks physically whipped the Eagles tonight. Hard hitting defense. Our defense couldn't stop them on the first half. Made adjustments at half and played good Defense, but were too far behind. Can't imagine how bad they would have beat White Oak. Congratulations to the Eagles on a great season. 11-1 Is fantastic!

9 hours ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

I know where your getting at Stoney with the comment but Gilmer only scored 14 in 2nd Half And the JV played all but 2 minutes in the 2nd Half. But congrats to the Eagles on a great Season..Was rooting for y'll to win it all

Buckeye, it's no offense meant to Gilmer but to a certain Gilmer troll who hates Harmony. He hates on us for doing the same thing Gilmer's coaching staff does - letting the boys play. Good luck to Y'all. Get Upshur County another title.

• Like 1